Right?

The next month is....the same. Auggie doing what he does, me doing what I do, and....nothing else. Usually I would be avoiding my family but surprisingly neither of them have said anything.

Can't say that I'm not surprised because I am. Surprised and kind of disappointed but I guess that's it. Mom is going to believe Isabel and Isabel is going to continue lying.

With it now being July, summer is picking up its game and it's now reaching dang near a hundred degrees.

With that being said auggie and I are going on a picnic today and then tomorrow we have to figure out what we are doing with all of Chili's babies. There are only seven but we can't take care of nine fish. Well....not really can't more like won't.

"If at any moment you'd like to actually start getting ready for this picnic, let me know baby." My head snaps over to auggie leaning in the doorway. "Huh? Oh i was just thinking about fishies." He nods his head before initiating a staring contest.

"Your intense eye contact scares me sometimes." His head cocks. "You don't blink for long periods and it's scary." He slowly moves his head to tilt the other way. "I was a sniper, love."

What does that have to do with not blinking?

I shake my head before walking to my closet. "I have to get dressed aug." His eyes slowly rake my entire body. "Nothing I haven't seen....nothing I don't want to see....again." My cheeks start to heat up and I quickly turn away from him.

"Don't look at me." I hear him chuckle before his footsteps fade away and when I'm sure he's gone I let out a small breath before looking through my clothes.

Since it's very hot out and I am treating this like a date I decide on a semi long floral and cream dress and mintish green heels.

I silently thank the gods that I mostly wear heels and due to that fact I'm very comfy in them/walking in them while strapping them up

"Anyone ever tell you you're like a goddess?" I smile over at auggie with tinted cheeks. "No one but you." His lips twitch into a smirk. "Good." My brows furrow with confusion.

"Don't need anyone else complimenting you the way I do." I softly roll my eyes at him before grabbing my purse and letting him guide me downstairs.

No matter how many times I walk down the stairs just fine without his help, he still feels the need to walk me down if I'm in heels.

"I've told you I don't need your help. I'm perfectly capable." He glances back at me. "What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't help you?" Codependency.

Again, not that I'm complaining but if I ever did live alone again my hand would probably automatically go up waiting to feel his under it so he could guide me.

After grabbing the car keys and the little basket I prepared earlier we finally set off to our destination.
-
"Auggie, when is your birthday?" He glances up at me. "Don't have one."

"Auggie."

"I forgot."

"Auggie~" He continues staring into the sky and mocks me. "Bella~" I fully turn towards him. "Auggie!" It comes out as more of a whine and he gives me a what look.

"Is this something you don't want to tell me or are you just giving me a hard time?" His nose twitches like a bunny. "It's in December, why?" I shrug. "I was simply wondering. Is it something you don't wanna celebrate?"

Now it's his turn to shrug. "I don't know," He trails off before brining his eyes up to me. "When is yours?" I smile and say, "Next month!"

His brow cocks. "You were born in august?" My smile morphs into a full blown grin. "Soulmates." The corners of his mouth move into a half smile while he nods.

I stare at his closed eyes for a couple more second before bringing another chocolate covered strawberry up into my mouth and staring at the sky.

We've only been here for about half an hour and there hasn't been much talking. Just the occasional sentence or question but other than that, nothing. Just enjoying the shade and soft summer breeze.

And I do mean soft.

If we hadn't taken one of three spots under a big tree then I'd be sweating my booty off and I know he would be too. One day I will get him to wear color. Even if it's just grey.

Not that I'm gunning to see him in color or that I think he looks bad in black but he's going to be the one in danger of heat stroke one of these days.

"I know you're still eating but just tell me when you want to go." I nod at him before closing my eyes back and leaning back on my hands. I know he's saying that because he doesn't want to be outside anymore but just this one time I think I'm going to make him suffer.

It's a beautiful day and seeing all the families and dogs play is a nice sight. We don't get out much and even if we do it's to shop or go to the store. So this is a nice change of scenery.

"Do you want to take a vacation with me auggie?" I look over at him and watch as he stares at me for a couple seconds before sitting up. "What for my love?"

He catches me off guard and my cheeks surely show it. I also can't help the small smile that makes it's way to my face as I try to speak. "Just- um just for fun." He nods at me with a small smirk.

"Well there's a lot we'd have to think about but first and foremost we'd need permission." And there it is.

When the thought of vacation first entered my mind I thought that there was something that would stop us or at least cause unnecessary amounts of stress but I pushed it away because why stress myself out about upcoming stress.

And there it is. I almost completely forgot what this arrangement was. Almost forgot about the fact that I'm not just living with him and that this is technically work.

"Hey hey," I'm brought out of my thoughts by auggie getting my attention. "I can see your mind spinning and I can almost feel the stress seeping off you. All we have to do is ask."

I nod but I don't see why they would let us. This is work. "It's a simply question. There's no reason we can't. At least there shouldn't be." I slightly pout because he's right but what if they decide they all the sudden don't like us?

What if they think I'm forcing him? What if they think I'm abusing him? What if they think I want him out of the state because I wanna abuse him where no way knows us? "Bella." My head snaps to him.

"When we get home call Mr. Green and if he says he's then we can get the details down. If he says no then we can go stay at a hotel for a few days and make it feel like we're on vacation."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "You're right. I'm overthinking this way too much." He smiles at me before laying his head back down on my lap.

"Aren't I always?"

Gonna be honest. I never meant for this book to have 100 chapters but it's looking like it might

Anyways, my new book is out!! Yes, it's yet another book where they meet and become close super fast and then it turns into a slooooow burn....

Not forcing you guys to check it out but I would appreciate it so much <333