Show you

Sunday morning when I wake up before him I quickly take off to the bathroom.

When I get there I can barely get my undies down before I'm peeing. I let out a sigh while finishing up. I had forced myself back to sleep a few times before I woke up and couldn't hold it in any longer. When I get back to the bed he's already up and looking at me in confusion.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?" He squints before giving me an incredulous look. "Did you wake me? You untangled from me in the most animalistic way possible, hitting me several times before practically jumping out of bed, sprinting to the bathroom and then slamming the door. Where you then physically, out loud said oh my jesus."

"Yes baby, you woke me up." He ends with a laugh and I just pout in embarrassment before walking back to the bed. "You could've just said yes." I continue to pout as he pulls me into him with a smile. "Good morning my love." I softly say it back while cuddling into him.

"What are we doing today?" I shrug and he pulls me back while looking at me. "What do you mean?"

"I don't have anything planned honey. This is our home for the next day or so. We, of course can go do something but I figured we would just relax in this room all day." He nods before laying my head back down on his shoulder.

"But- I did get a notification that your last present arrived. Since we weren't there it's at the locker thing." I feel him nod before he's pulling me closer. "I love you."

I smile before letting out a quiet, "I love you so much." In return. We lay for a little while longer before I leaning up off him. "Where are you going?" I smile at him before standing and then remembering that I'm almost fully naked.

I wouldn't have thought about it but watching his eyes rake down my body somehow made me feel the subtle breeze in the room.

"Going to make breakfast." I say before taking the opportunity to get him riled up by sashaying away. Making sure to put emphasis on my hips on my way to the small kitchen.

I don't bother putting any more clothes on because why would I? "Babe!" I shout back a yes and wait but I don't hear anything so I go to turn around. That however was a mistake because he is now standing right behind me. Which of course scared the jeebies outta me causing me to jump and end in a crouched position.

"Why do you do that!?" He lets out a breathy laugh before helping me stand. "I wanted to tell you I don't want breakfast." My brows furrow. "What do you mean? You always eat breakfast with me."

He nods his head while pulling me into him. "Yes but today I don't want breakfast." My confusion never leaves as I place my hands on his shoulders. "Then what do you want?"

"I want you." My brows unfurl.

"I want you to go put on one of the outfits you wanted to wear for me." I softly nod my head before walking back to the room where my bag is before closing the door behind me.

I guess it's a good thing I hadn't actually started cooking. Just got the ingredients out. But I'm sure he'll put them away if he hasn't already.

I pull out the light blue set with a matching tulle skirt and garter straps before also pulling on white Giuseppe Zanotti stilettos. I probably wouldn't have pulled them on but since he apparently likes me to wear them then I will.

I open the door before walking to him, focusing on the click of my heels to ground me

I open the door before walking to him, focusing on the click of my heels to ground me. Get me ready for the fact that I'm pretty much about to put a show on for him.

I know I won't be doing anything more than standing in front of him, most likely spinning in a circle so he can see me from every angle but I still feel a little fear.

When I no longer hear the clicks I look up and see that I've made it to him. He leans back on the couch and readjusts his lower half and I can't help but look there. He looks me in my eyes before a subtle smirk forms on his lips. He slightly tilts his head before whispering, "You. When I'm around you I'm riddled with akrasia."

And because I have zero idea what that means I simply stare. He stares back with a level of intensity that I should be used to but I'm not.

"I try to have it but I don't." I let out a small breath as I step closer. "I have no self control with you." I'm gonna assume that's what that word meant but I guess I'll be googling later.

His hands find my waist as he brings me a step closer and he looks up from his place at my belly before giving it a soft kiss. "Am I able to push these to the side or are they attached?" And for a split second I don't know what he's talking about but his left hand quickly traces my undies.

"You can push them or take them off. They aren't attached." He nods while his eyes never leave my lower parts. His hands roam my waist and tummy before he's muttering, "I'd rather watch you take them off."

And this is why I needed grounding.

But I comply. I take a step back and find his eyes with my own before moving the tulle up a smidge and finding my underwear. When I do find them under the multiple layers I slowly slide them down my legs never breaking eye contact.

It's a little too much for me and I think he can sense that because he looks at me with soft eyes and a little less lust. "I won't make you do that ever again but I do appreciate you doing it despite the level of discomfort you felt." I give him a shaky nod before straddling his lap.

He grips my waist before planting his lips on my own and very quickly engaging his tongue in a battle with my own.

He begins to stand up and I quickly wrap my legs around his waist, our lips never leaving each other. Being with Auggie has given me a new lung capacity that I wasn't even aware was possible. Since he's pretty much addicted to my lips I've found a way to need less air for at least a couple minutes.

At least until his lips find my neck or his favorite spot under my right ear.

When he gets me back to the bed he softly lays me down before standing back and looking at me. "Are you aware of the way you make me feel?" And I could say yes because I have an idea. A small inkling but I honestly don't know. So I shake my head.

"Can I show you?"