Few extra pounds

"How is it October already?" Auggie looks at me with an incredulous look. "Love, not only is it October but it's almost Halloween. It has quite literally been October for a while now."

I look at him with a slight pout. "Your point?" His brows come together as a half smile graces his face. "You are very weird." I nod while sauntering to him. "Yea, but you love me." He nods while leaning down and kissing me.

"I love you very much but I still don't want to go Halloween shopping right now." My pout gets deeper. "No! Please auggie! Please! It won't take that long, I already know how I wanna decorate! Please!" His face stays blank but as he sighs I know I've won.

I quickly run upstairs to eat dressed before he changes his mind. Since it's only a little chilly outside I grab one of two pairs of jeans I own, a white short sleeve crop top, a long, green cardigan, and my black heeled booties.

I also grab the mini backpack that Auggie fills with snacks and a drink and meet him downstairs

I also grab the mini backpack that Auggie fills with snacks and a drink and meet him downstairs. "We match!" He smiles and nods before directing me to the car. "Where are we going exactly?" I give him a sheepish smile while starting the car.

"H*bby L*bby, Walm*rt, and T*rget." He gives me a look. "And why are we going to three different places?" I mumble out, "Because I couldn't find everything I wanted at just one store."

He sighs before simply nodding.
-
"I don't know how I let you talk me into this." I grin at him while walking through the aisles of the pet store.

After we got all the Halloween decorations I somehow convinced him that we need a cat. A hypoallergenic one but a cat nonetheless.

"I simply don't know what we're doing here. One of the very first moments I ever had with you was you puffing up because of your cat allergy and here we are," He pauses and gives me a look.

"Picking out a kitten." My grin never leaves and he playfully rolls his eyes. I'm really not sure how I did it but I did.

"Hi! So I see you looking at little grey bean here. Named by one of the kindergarteners who came by." She pauses to let out a small chuckle. "Now he is a lovable little guy and he loves to cuddle, however he has a brother...." I look back at Auggie and he gives me a look.

"Sine they were in the same litter they are both hypoallergenic and Susan up front mentioned you were looking for those." I give her a bread smile before asking her to give us a minute.

"Arabella do not start with me. I let you convince me to get one cat. One cat. Not two."

"But he has a brother! Look at them! They are literally snuggled together! I could never separate them!" He gives me a deadpan look while I keep explaining why we need them both.

"Arabella. What do you think do not start with me means?"
-
Auggie has been "ignoring" me for about fifteen minutes. He said he didn't want to argue with me so we didn't but he's still upset.