Home

The next morning I'm awoken by auggie softly running his hands over my body. "You're a heavy sleeper." I slightly groan as I stretch my arms. "How am I a heavy sleeper if you just woke me up?" He chuckles softly.

"I've been doing this for over an hour." My brows raise before I simply shrug. Maybe I am a heavy sleeper. Who knows?

"What are we doing today again?" I look over at auggie with a blank face. One blink, two, three. "I've told you so many times, auggie." He gives me a look before glancing to the side and saying, "Well tell me again."

I sigh with a smile. "We're giving the fish babies to some lady named...." I think for a second or two. "Laura. She has a few aquariums and said our babies are cute." He nods at me.

"And when are we doing that?" I look around for phone but stop when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "You left it in the hoodie last night." I nod while grabbing it and checking the time.

"In a few hours." The corner of his mouth raises into a half smile. "So I have enough time to feed you?" My brows raise. "You don't cook." He slightly shakes his head.

"We've already established that the only reason I don't cook is because I like watching you cook." My cheeks heat up and I look down before slightly nodding. "Then yes you have enough time to feed me."

He smiles at me before getting up from the bed and walking down the hall.

I guess I should get up as well. It's only nine and we don't have anything to do after selling the fishies....besides actually finalizing the details for vacation. I quickly gather the things I'll need for a shower before hopping in.

When I get out I pull on one of auggie's shirts and some shorts. Since he buys his shirts a bit larger and he's much beefier than me it goes down to about mid thigh, effectively covering my shorts.

I also grab some socks to wear. I don't need another splinter or another lecture about not wearing socks. You would think for a person that says maybe three sentences when we leave the house he wouldn't give lectures but he gives shonda rimes and her speeches a run for her money.

As I finally round the corner I realize the thing I've been smelling is strawberry pancakes. "You made pancakes?!" He turns toward me with a smirk. "Yes. And the yelling?" My cheeks turn pink. "I was excited...." He smirk fades into a smile as he says, "I know muffin but please."

I cock my head before going up to him and grabbing his cheeks. "Are you going to kiss me?" He mumbles after a few seconds and I quickly let go. "That wasn't um- the plan. Are you feeling okay?" His brows come together.

"I have a slight headache but other than that-" I back away from him and reach for the furthest left cabinet before handing him three small red pills. He hesitates to grab them while giving me a squinted look.

"Usually I wouldn't take random medicine from anyone but I trust you know what you're doing." I laugh while trying to tell him it's ibuprofen. He nods his head before grabbing the glass of water he had and downing the pills.

"Feed me symore." He looks back at me in amusement before handing me a plate of pancakes. "So we do still have syrup but I know you prefer just butter if they have a flavor." I smile at him while taking the fork from his outstretched hand.

Like he said, I would usually use a ton of syrup but if they are fruit pancakes I like them with just melted butter. I'm not like a syrup hater or anything.

"So after we drop of the babies we need to get the details for vacation." He makes a disgusted face and I giggle. "I know you don't want to but the quicker we get this done the less we have to worry about."