Chapter Twenty One

Your POV

I sat in class, bored out of my mind as I watched Mark teach, going over he lesson with ease and later handing out work. I found it odd that he didn't call me up to his desk, though I'm sure he knew it would draw attention.

Not a few minutes go by before I see Mark eyeing me and I smirked to myself, and I threw one leg over the other, exposing more of my thigh and he moved his eyes away, clearly a little red in the face, and I sighed as it all brought me back to the old days, when I first met him.

Mark looked as though he remembered something and he started to stand up and my eyes quickly landed on the buldge in his pants and I panicked. 'Mark, sit down! They'll see!' I thought to myself and as if he read my mind he quickly sat back down, and spoke anyways from his desk, the slight tint of red on his face getting slightly darker and I took a sigh of relief.

The class went by relatively fast and I left with everyone else to lower the suspicion, though it didn't seem to work too well, as I got roughly shoved and pinned against the lockers and I looked up to see who it was and I groaned, annoyed.

"What. Do you want. Jessie. " I stated flatly and she narrowed her eyes at me, along with her dolls. "We wanna know how you got into he teachers pants, slut. " She smirked and rolled my eyes. "Guys, I'm a virgin, and you know it, now please leave me alone" I scoffed and tried to walk away but I was quickly pushed against the wall of lockers again and I started to get frustrated. "If you're not seeing him, then why did I see you and Fischbach hanging around together this weekend? " She asked and I stiffened. "W-what? That's pretty far fetched, I don't know where you came up with that at.. " I mumbled, sounding genuine.

"Don't play dumb with me, whore." She hissed, pulling out her phone and revealing a photo she had of me and Mark and my eyes widened.

"Now tell us, How'd you convince him? What'd you do to him you nasty little succubus? " One of her dolls growled and I stayed quiet, not having a word to say, and Jessie slapped me. "Tell. Me. " She stated and I felt my eyes well up. "I... I didn't.. Do anything.. " I stumbled over my words out of pressure and she scoffed. "Right, that's why you're fucking him. " She rolled her eyes, placing her hand on her hip.

"Hey! " I heard a voice boom across the halls and I immediately got scared. 'Mark! You're not helping!' I thought to myself and I looked down and the other girls looked up at him and they smirked. "Well well well. If it isn't y/n's boy toy. " Jessie smiled and approached Mark. Mark looked at her funny and pushed her away, as she was getting uncomfortably close.

"What are you talking about? " Mark asked and she showed him the photo and he took a careful look at it and shrugged. "That just looks like a student finding me in public again. Nearly an every day occurrence. Now calm down and stop picking on her please. " Mark stated and Jessie looked at the photo and quickly realized that is what it looked like and she visibly clenched her teeth.

"To me, it looks like a teacher having a fling with one of his students. " She stated. "And I'll be sure to let the principal know. " She smirked and Mark shrugged. "Not much on my plate. I see students nearly every day after school, it's a small town. " He stared and he started to approach me, leaving Jessie radiating with anger and blushing. 'Does she like Mark?' I questioned to myself and Mark looked at me and smiled. "You okay? " He asked and I got up weakly and I nodded.

"Y-Yeah. I've gotta go" I mumbled, obviously trying not to make the situation any worse but being all over him, and I started out of the halls, pushing past the three girls, and Mark started a different way down the hallway, pushing past the girls to do so, and he took a secret way out for us to meet up around the back of the school to get in his car and go back to his place, and while riding I took a deep breath. "Mark.. " I muttered softly and he hummed in question. "What happens if that starts happening often? Do we have to leave eachother? " I asked in a bit of an upset tone and Mark took a  deep breath. "No. If anything happens, I'll quit. " He stated and I tensed up a little.

"Mark, you don't have to lose your job for me.." I stated and he shrugged. "Honestly I think I need a new job anyway. Working at a school is Stressful and I barely get paid. " He explained and I looked at him suspiciously. "So then... Where'd you get the money to afford the shit you have? " I questioned and he tensed up. "Uh. Well you see. " He paused, and didn't continue. I started to think of how he could have so much money and something finally came to mind. "Mark. Edward. Fischbach. " I stated and he looked at me as he pulled into his driveway.

"do you make YouTube videos?" I asked, smiling in disbelief. "Damn you're good. " He stated, almost embarrassed, and I laughed. "No fuckin way. I don't believe it. " I laughed. "Oh my god. " I started laughing, which soon turned to laugh-crying out of disbelief and astonishment.

________________________

Word count: 965

Time taken: one day

I know. It's short, but I didn't have much in me and it's late. Maybe the next chapter will have something special in its glory though. (Hint hint.) It's gonna be long, it's gonna be heated, confusing, sexy, and many other things. You just wait.