Chapter fourteen

Your POV

I sat in my bed staring at the ceiling fan as it whirred.

My alarm blaring loudly.

Back to school. I know. Thought it was going to be a while until we turned to what the is story was originally based around. I arose from bed, stretching. I stumbled to the bathroom and freshened up before going to the living room and waking up Jack. He must have been hard on those pills I gave him cause it took a good minute to wake him up. By the time I got him up, we were twenty minutes till time to leave.
He got up, groaned and walked to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen to make myself some toast and coffee, and I got the idea to check the bottle of pills.

I opened the cabinet and the bottle was gone.

I closed the cabinet and looked around. I wandered back to my room and saw the bottle on the nightstand. My Lord. How many had he taken..? I took the bottle and decided to put in my book bag in case the effects of the pills wore off and he started getting violent over more. I got back to making my stuff and suddenly I saw Zoey wander out from her room. Wait a minute. Zoey is Bisexual. Maybe I can get her and 'Jack' together. It's worth a shot. "Hey Zoe, c'mere " I said and Zoey walked around the kitchen counter and raised an eyebrow. "Have you seen the new boy? " I asked quietly and she narrowed her eyes. "Your boyfriend? " She asked and I blushed. "No you know who I'm with, you little snooper, but I think you and him would make a good match. " I winked and Zoey blushed. "Nah he's way out of my league. " She shrugged and I scoffed. "Come on. Give him a try. " I insisted and she sighed and smiled. "Alright, alright, I'll talk to him later" She said walking off and when she could no longer see me I smiled. "Smart move, princess, if you'll excuse me I have some talking to do with Seán's alternate, be right back. " Dark said and I chuckled.

I later saw Seán dash out of the bathroom and he pinned me against the wall and when I saw his ghostly eyes, I knew it wasn't Seán.

"Um, S- Anti, are you okay? " I muttered and I looked over his shoulder and saw Dark, shirtless and ready to fist fight this bastard. I smirked as I looked back at Anti. "The fuck are you smiling at you little whore." Anti questioned. "Where are my pills? " He asked and I shrugged. "I don't have them, I swear, okay, it's fine though, without them, you're fine right? " I hesitated and Anti growled and removed himself from me and I took a bunch of deep breaths. I felt like I was choking.

I then heard Zoey shout from her room. "Hey Dorks!!! It's time to go!!! As soon as I heard that I dashed to my room and grabbed my stuff and ran out the door with Zoey, leaving Seán behind.

Marks POV

I sat down at my desk and waited for kids to start walking into the class, but then I remembered they had to push the bell time a little later today.

I stared at my empty computer screen as I watched the clock.

I nearly fell out of my chair as the classroom door busted open. "Mark! " The person shouted. I had realized from the *coughs* ever so familiar scream, that it was (y/n) she slammed the door behind her.

She locked the classroom door and ran toward me she hopped on the desk and slid on my papers, and landed on me, ultimately knocking me and my chair over

I tried to get up, but I was too dazed so I just fell over again under (y/n)'s weight.

She finally got up and I did too, and when she got up she hugged me tightly, the pressure almost knocked me over once more. I looked down at her and her eyes were flooded with worry.

"Woah, kiddo, what's up? " I said as I held her myself. "It's Seán... He tried to hurt me on the way here, I don't feel safe. " She admitted as she dug her almost teary face into my chest.. Or... Suit. I noticed Dark in the corner if my eye, he was tensed up as he was with her on the walk here and probably wished he did something. "Okay, listen to me, you're going to be okay. I'll protect you, since Dark apparently didn't see fit to attack him then. " I promised as I placed my head atop hers. She sniffed, "are you sure, Mark? " She said, looking up at me.
"Positive" I said and I lifted her face to meet mine and gave her a reassuring kiss, as her cold, scared lips met mine, I could feel her release a bit of the tension she had. She sighed as I removed my mouth from hers, breaking the kiss. "Mark... Can I go straight to your place after school today? " She asked and nodded. "Duh, I love having you over. " I said and she smiled weakly. "Thank you, so much. " She had backed away from me a little before she ran to go unlock the door, letting the bell ring as well.
She had ran back to her seat with her stuff to make sure that nobody suspected anything.

She had started drawing to distract herself.

I had a feeling she was going to do something stupid so that she would get a 'see me after class'. I smirked to myself as the other kids came in. I started the lesson for today, and I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of 'Jack', who was so busy eyeing up (y/n) in front of him that he didn't see me pretty much burning holes through his skull staring at him. It was about mid-lesson when I had gotten to sit down and do my own thing while the kids worked on the assignment for today. I had started eating and apple as I watched the corner where 'Jack' and (y/n) sat. Jack had tapped her shoulder and they started talking. I had seen them laughing and joking but in whispers. Was this part of 'Jack's' lure? I don't know. I sighed and I soon remembered that since they are doing an independent assignment, they can get in trouble for talking. The powers of strict teachers. "Jack and (y/n), no talking. " I said, my voice booming across the room. They both jumped and turned back to what they were doing.

I smirked. At least I still have power, although I think that might be exactly what 'Jack's' alternate might want.

Mistakes. (Markiplier/darkiplier/teacher x reader lemon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें