Chapter ten

Your POV.

I yawned and looked a little behind me and noticed Mark, hugging me tightly and spooning me. It was so warm, but alas, unacceptable. For now. I attempted to release myself from Mark's tight embrace and my attempts came out successful. Yes.

When I got up though, I realized I was naked... And that there was school today. I snatched a small blanket from the end of the bed and hurriedly checked the time. I was seriously impressed.

6:00am

School don't start until 8:30, so I'd consider this lucky. I sighed as I watched Mark grumble and roll over on the bed. I then scurried to the bathroom after grabbing a random assortment of clothes and making an outfit with them.

Marks POV

As I heard the bathroom door close I snickered. I got out of bed and I hurried back down stairs. I knew it was really early, didn't change much though. I made it to the kitchen and finally got out a yawn, thankfully.

As I did that, I grabbed a bunch of ingredients from the fridge and whipped up a quick breakfast and I had managed to finish the homework I assigned yesterday all in a span of 45 minutes, right on the dot. I heard the bathroom door open and I went back to the kitchen before (y/n) suspected anything.
When she came down she was wearing my favorite flannel around her waist and she had one of my shirts tied up to make a crop top. And to tie it all together she had short jeans shorts, a messy bun, and tennis shoes.

I wolf whistled and she jumped and looked around. "Nice outfit, kiddo. " I said as I approached her, still shirtless. She blushed. "You didn't do this for me... I know it" She raised an eyebrow and I shook my head. "For the both of us, Therefore, yes, technically I did do it for you. " I said and she hugged me.
We took a seat at the bar and I told (y/n) to grab her book bag before she sat down. She did as she was told and she pulled out her binder as I opened the homework I finished earlier. I passed her the book and she took down the notes as she ate her breakfast. I finished my food and washed the plate off in the sink. It's now 7:50. I sighed as (y/n) finally finished her food and I snatched the dishes from her as she wrote down her last few notes. She closed her binder and I closed the book and put it back in my bag and she packed her bag and stood up. Then she held in a bit of laughter. I raised an eyebrow. Then the clock struck 8:00. I was really close to walking out the door before I heard (y/n) giggling and not following me. I just stared at her and she took a deep breath. "Do I really have to say anything? " She said raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "You aren't wearing a shirt or suit dingus. " Dark added and I suddenly felt my heart drop. I feel really, really incompetent. God. "Right." I said as I dropped my bag and ran upstairs. Today is just starting out great. 

Your POV

I sighed and sat on the couch and waited for mark to get dressed.

8:10.

Hm. I saw Mark heading back down the stairs to meet me and then he tripped and fell all the way down. God. Isn't he just having the best day? I ran over to help him out and stand up. He is surprisingly heavy for such a short man. I bet it's mostly muscle.I grunted as he did when he stood up and regained his balance.
"God. Today already fucking sucks. " He mentioned and grabbed his bag. I nodded in agreement. "What are you gonna do? " I muttered as I grabbed my bag. I smiled at himself and he smirked down at me. "I didn't think I would ever have a teacher like you. " I said and Mark smiled. "I didn't think I would ever get a student like you. " He mocked my words and I chuckled and kissed him passionately and we soon headed out the door.

ᕕ(˵•̀෴•́˵)ᕗtimeskip✧*。✧*。

Marks POV

I sighed as I opened my laptop and the students started working on their classwork.

I really wasn't doing much on my laptop except updating grades. I stared at (y/n) for a moment. She was staring down at her paper, and I couldn't see if she was actually writing, but her pencil was moving. Maybe drawing.
I just held my breath as I watched the clock. Four minutes. In two minutes everyone has to pack up. Good enough. I decided I wanted to spook everyone so I pulled out a whistle, and as I set it on my desk, (y/n) and a young man took notice. I made hand gestures for them to cover their ears as I grabbed the whistle and waited for the two minute mark. Then when it hit, I jumped up out of my chair and blew the whistle as loud as I could, I heard a lot of screams as the entire class got spooked.

Heh.

Losers.

(This is all I could do for now... Next chapter has damned smut... So be excited... XD.. Hnnng... I have to leave.. Now... So... See you next chapter... Lol..)