Chapter fifteen

Marks POV

The end of the class was coming up and I still had no reason to call (y/n) to my desk for an after school meeting. I signed as I started typing on my computer. I logged into the grading system and looked at (y/n)'s grades. She actually had great grade, but with her never turning anything in, her grade is being greatly kept down. I got the idea to see her after class for that, so I opened my drawer and pulled out a sheet. I filled it out and left a 'see me after class' note to the side, but before I stood up, I thought, to cover myself and (y/n), I could write notes to other kids about their grades, but only hers said to see me after class.
I started writing a few more to a few other kids and began to pass them out as they did their assignments. When I went to sit back down and as I did I saw (y/n) give me a weak smile and mouthed the words 'thank you'. I nodded and leaned back in my seat, sighing.

Your POV

I sighed as Mark- Mr. Fischbach- handed me a paper. I read it and soon skipped a little and a paragraph was highlighted with a see me after class written beside it. I smiled. Thank god I don't have to go with Seán. I had finished my work shortly before the bell rang, and I had to pack up my stuff to waste time. "Whats up (yn)? " Seán said as he stood next to me. I shrugged and put on a fake frustration. "I have to see Mr. Fischbach, you can go without me. " I spat and Seán put on a worried face, "are you sure? I can wait-" "Just go Jack. I don't want you to waste your time. " I stated and he shrugged before walking off and eventually he had walked out the door and slammed the door behind him. I shoved my computer in my bag and grabbed the paper and headed down to meet Mark at his desk. I threw my book bag down at the foot of the chair and sank in it when I sat down. "Mark, I don't know what to do, and what is this about? " I said, placing the paper on his desk. "That's about the fact that you aren't turning anything in (y/n), and its making your grade plummet. And what do you not know what to do? " He said firmly and I groaned as I face planted into his desk.

"Mark, it's Seán, he is stressing me out and me, having to always be at his side and help him with everything, I'm paying the price. I tried to hook him up with Zoey, and I haven't heard anything back from either of them yet. I'm not going to get through this year. That's that" I steamed and Mark cleared his throat. "(y/n), " He paused, standing up and walking around the desk and leaning on the desk next to me. "Listen to me. If he's is a burden to you, then you could always just abandon him, can you not? " He asked, raising an eyebrow. "We already discussed this, I can, but my sympathy and self-loathing levels are through the roof, Therefore resulting in the fact that not only will Jack be upset and most likely try to kill me, you or himself, and I will feel so bad and hate myself. " I explained and Mark took his glasses off and massaged the bridge of his nose.

"There is something we could do about this. There has to be. " Mark said, he stood up straight and paced around, probably taking occasional glances at me, who was still face first in a bunch of the papers on Marks desk.
"I got it! " He shouted, I jumped and sat straight up with a loud, strange noise. It sounded like something along the lines of a wheeze mixed with a screech. Mark looked at me funny before he went on to state his idea. "I just had this thought, what if we put him in an asylum? Or at the very least call the police. " He stated. "That's a good idea, but, if they see you and me together, they might question the age difference, and if they see Dark or Wilford, they are going to take you with them. " I said, backing up his plan with logic. "So, what do I do, the obvious. I don't hide. I just leave before the police or whoever gets there, and then come back after Seán hopefully gets taken" Mark said and I smiled. "Good plan" I commented. "I am quite smart. " He replied pridefully and I scoffed. "Just because you're a teacher doesn't mean you're smart. " I replied slyly and he turned on his heels and smirked. "Whatever, kiddo. " He said and he walked closer. As he got close I stood up to meet his face. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. I rightfully returned the kiss. I feel like it was earned. He pulled away leaving a string of saliva and we both smirked.