Chapter one.

Y/N's POV

Mr. Fischbach slammed his hands onto the table as he stood up abruptly, gaining the attention of some of the other people eating out.

I still had a sly smirk on my face as he tugged me by the wrist and outside.

I guess this demands some explanation so let me just start by introducing myself.

My name is (y/r/n) (l/n), but I go by (y/n), I'm 23 and I am now going into my last year of college, I'm currently studying engineering.

I live in a dorm with my besties Xander and Zoey, they are twins, they have been my friends for about as long as I can remember.
Xander is studying art and Zoey is studying culinary arts, cause she never stops shoving food in her mouth and somehow maintains her hourglass shape.

Which I am over the top envious of despite being exactly the same which makes no sense.

Welcome to my life.

Now I'm sure you might be wondering who the Mr. Fischbach guy is anyway.

Well, he is the new professor for my class and Zoey thinks I have a hardcore crush on him.. But I can't say I don't. The man is practically irresistible.

He had a red fringe on his head, he had a bit of scruff on his chin and on his upper lip, he had glasses, and he almost always wore a suit that looked like his muscles were about to bust through it.

I mean come on now.

Let's rewind all the way back to the first day.

I wanna tell you my story from the beginning after all.