Chapter nine

This does have smut... So ye..

~kiddo

Marks POV

I could feel myself getting lost in my frustration. At least Wilford was trying to help this time. (Y/n) sat down in front of me and we discussed a random topic of what we are learning. The boy looked at us suspiciously but we payed no mind to him. It had then been about twenty minutes of him watching us so I held up my hand and (y/n) went quiet.

I cleared my throat.

"Do you mind young man? " I said slightly agitated and he jumped slightly at my tone.
"Oh... Yeah, uh, sorry... " He stuttered before he ran off. I still didn't trust that he left so we kept talking about class. Afterward we both finished up our chat, making sure to be discreet about what topic we were really talking about.
Then we walked out of the classroom and saw the boy standing against the wall.

I growled.

(y/n) kept walking to ensure that we weren't going anywhere together. I crossed my arms as I faced the kid. He looked incredibly nervous.
"Do you not know the meaning of privacy young man? " I said with a deep tone and he looked to the side. "Y-yes sir... " He shook and I smirked. "This is where you leave, before I can't resist the urge to either report you to the principal, or hurt you. " I threatened and he scurried away. I scoffed. Very saddening.

I made my way to my car and I kept looking around with the knowledge that a pair of eyes were on me and (y/n), or even more for all I know.

Your POV

I waited by marks car until I saw him turn the corner and he smiled awkwardly. "About time." I said jokingly as he approached. "Listen, kids are annoying. That's all I'm gonna say. " He said chuckling and I snickered. "Ouch" I said flatly and he laughed. "Not you. You're great, and much more mature then that little bastard who kept stalking us" He said looking around as we both got in the car. "Yeah I agree. That kid has no idea the game he's playing. " Mark sighed.
"Let's just get you home.. " He said and I caught his drift. He was still suspicious that the kid was watching. "Yeah yeah... " I said as we drove off.

(*・∀・*)timeskip.

I sighed as I threw my bag on the couch and Mark shut the door behind him. "You're getting used to my place aren't ya... " Mark acknowledged and I laughed. "Do I even have to answer that? " I said smiling then sitting on the couch and he chuckled. "Nope. And I would say that my house isn't the only thing you have gotten used to " He said. He walked up behind the couch and I learned my head over the back to meet his eyes. I smiled softly and he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. Yet again, passionate and warm, but this time, more rough, and I loved it. Mark bit my upper lip cause of his positioning above me and I smirked into the kiss, when I did, his tongue found his way into my mouth. I moaned quietly. Then mark pulled away, smirking lustfully. I giggled. "You're more than right, Markimoo. " I said as I stood up and walked around the couch to meet Mark and he then sounds me around and then grabbed my chin roughly and kissed me passionately. Next thing I knew my back was pinned against the wall and my arms were over his shoulders. I suddenly felt something jabbing at my inner thigh and I smirked into the kiss. Mark pulled out of the kiss and started kissing and biting my neck. I moaned a little. I then smirked and moved my hand up and down his chest until I had made it to his groin region. I rubbed his hard member through his pants and groped it. He moaned softly. "You have no idea how hard it is to sit there and teach a lesson all day when all I wanna do is bend you over my desk (y/n)." He moaned and I chuckled. "Well then why don't you show me, Teach. " I said seductively and I unbuckled his belt with one hand, which was lucky, and I dug my hand in his pants and played with his hard member.

"Fuck.. " He groaned and then he lifted me up and we moved to his bedroom upstairs. I was thrown onto marks bed and he immediately hovered over me and pulled my shirt off, then my pants, leaving me in my bra and panties.
Mark smirked and removed his shirt, Mark and me both sat up and I traced his scars with my index finger. Then I found out why mark sat up. Mark finished pulling off his pants and when he pulled off his boxers out sprang his large, hard member. I stared in awe as I grabbed it and started stroking it. He groaned.
I licked his head which was covered in pre-cum and I soon took him all in at once. He moaned and grabbed some of my hair, making me go harder and faster. He moaned and grunted as he soon came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I moaned quietly and he pinned me back down to the bed. He kissed me again before he moved down a little and he stopped at the hem of my underwear and looked up at me, smirking and I nodded. He then threw my underwear onto the floor before he started licking my clit. I moaned softly and he swirled his tongue around making me bite my lip. He dug his tongue into me and I moaned loudly. He kept eating me out until I came in his mouth a little and he licked his lips. "Sweet.. " He commented and I blushed heavily. I moved in and kissed him. I could taste myself in his mouth but that didn't stop me. I pulled away and I kissed and bit his neck. He bit his lip trying not to moan. I knew he was blushing too. I shifted as I was laying down and he suddenly pinned me down. His member was touching my womanhood and I could almost feel how hard he was, even after I sucked him off. I but my lip and looked up into his lustful eyes. "Mark.. " I breathed and he hummed. "I've never done this before" I muttered and he smirked. "Don't worry, Princess. I'll be gentle. " He said breathlessly and I felt his large size press itself into my womanhood and I moaned and bit my lip.

Mark thrusted the rest of the way into me and I gasped. "You're so tight. " He moaned and he started to thrust again, then over and over and I moaned with each thrust and I bit my lip as he started to his my G-spot. I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and I started to kiss and bite his neck as he fucked me, making him moan. He eventually came inside me and I practically screamed in pleasure as I came with him. I soon realized I had, at some point, bit my lip so hard that it started bleeding, cause I could taste blood. Mark pulled out of me, his dick still dripping in cum and he kissed me roughly. I really wanted him inside me again. It felt so good. Mark broke the kiss and started to kiss and bite my neck, leaving hickeys and he unlatched my bra and started playing with my breasts and I moaned. Then he began to kiss and bite them, and even suck on them, which was beyond pleasureful and the soon stopped, leaving me covered in love bites and I breathed heavily as he laid down next to me. "Thank you, Mark. I live you so much. " I breathed and Mark chuckled. "I love you too, (y/r/n). " Mark said as he got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower Leaving me on the bed, with messed up sheets, covered in love bites and cum and surprised.

Damn. He knows my real name.

Marks POV

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a ton of hickeys. Damn, she really knows how to bring the party. "Damn mark. Why didn't I get to participate. " I heard and I scoffed. "Shoulda said somethin earlier bud... " I said flatly with I smirk as I heard Dark growl. I got dressed and when I walked out of the bathroom I saw (y/n), naked and asleep. I blushed heavily before I layed on the bed next to her, pulled her closer to me and pulled the blanket over both of us.

What a fun after school activity.