chapter seven

Saturday.

Y/N's POV

I shot upward breathing heavily.

Damn I overslept.

I sighed and began to recall last night's dream, Or nightmare.. Or both. I looked at my forearm and the scar is still there, I looked at my bed, No files. I looked at my desk, No files. Did what happen in my dream.. Actually happen? No. No way I refuse to believe it. I guess I could talk to Mark after class on Monday or via text. I sighed and in a defeated manner, and reached for my phone on my desk. I opened it up and clicked on marks phone number, and then I found the texts from my dream are actually in my phone.

I shake it off and quickly send him a text.

y/n
Morning Mark. I just wanted ask if you recall any of the events from last night, cause I feel as though you might know...
-
Then I got a response before I could even turn my phone off.
-
Mark
Well, yeah actually. You fell asleep really early, and we didn't even get to introduce you to dark, sadly. Although, when you did fall asleep, I was hesitant to keep you at my place, so I went through the schools phone book and found your friend Xanders number, then got him to come and get you.
-
Strange... I don't remember.. Falling asleep.
I read all of it and was still left in a slight daze. Why would Xander just not question the fact that I was at the teachers house.. Maybe he didn't know it was a teacher and just assumed it was a guy I met... Who knows..
-
y/n
I..don't think I fell asleep Fischbach, and did he not question anything?

Mark
Well, first of all, that was a lie, I'm sorry, the truth is you passed out from the amount ofpain pills you took, turn out Dark thought it would be a good idea to get you high and make the pain worse, and although he didn't know I was a teacher, he did have a few questions, so I just told him I found you passed out on the curb near my place and he bought it

y/n
That kid is such an idiot.

Mark
Understandable. Got any plans for today?

y/n
Nope. Just woke up.

Mark
Do you wanna perhaps... Come back over?
-
Why the hell not.
-
y/n
I don't see why not, but I didn't quite catch your address last night..

Mark
Oh, yeah..
(Address) see you later...

y/n
K... See you later.

I dropped my phone and face planted into my pillows. I am actually doing this. Oh my lord.
I'm not wearing anything special.. I don't really need to. Well. I suppose at least a thought wouldn't hurt, Would it? I smirked to myself and I wandered over to my dresser.
I decided I would grab a pair of short shorts and a hoodie with nothing on under it but a bra and my checkerboard Vans. I grabbed my phone then head out the door. I noticed that Zoey and Xander weren't at the dorm so I decided to text Zoe why I was gone, but I noticed my text didn't go through so I decided to call her.

"Zoe?" I spoke and I was happy to hear her voice over the line, purley for the assurance that she was still alive.
"Hey girl, what's up? You hate calling people. And I saw you rushing to get in someone's car yesterday, what's that about? " She said and I could basically feel her smirking.
"Nothing, I'll tell you later. I'm about to head out to the uh... Library, yeah, the library, so If you need me, text me. Do not try to come get me. " I lied and she chuckled.
"Really? Don't you think--"
"Okay, thank you, byeeeeeeee" I said cutting her off and quickly hanging up the phone, sighing.

I'm actually doing this. I'm excited and scared at the same time. The two most different, yet similar emotions in the world. Here I go.

Marks POV