Chapter Thirty Two : Fear

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

***

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked the younger as they hopped inside the car,

"Nothing... Just... Just stay away from that guy, okay? He's not what you think he is." Jungkook warned him and the latter nodded,

"Alright. If you say so... I trust you..."

The engine turned on and they drove home. The ride was silent, except for the outside noise coming from the cars and trucks around them. Their apartments were a 30-minute drive from school, plus the traffic.

They arrived at the parking lot. It was empty, but the lots were filled with cars. It's just that it was just the two of them that are below at the parking lot. The sound of the car doors shutting echoed throughout the whole lot before they started walking towards the elevator.

"So... See you around?" Jimin asked,

"Yeah."

***

It was already 12:54 AM, as the clock flashed with its bloody red numbers. The younger, Jungkook, casually lied on his bed as the blanket is loosely wrapped around his muscular body. The balcony was open in front of his bed, the cold wind entered and softly hit the naked feet of the latter.

He couldn't sleep. He couldn't even close his eyes for a minute without his mind drifting to the fact that the man he feared the most, is around the corner. It was a traumatic event, and he wished for it to not repeat.

He has Jimin now. The angel he's always longed for. The angel that protected him from the bad world.

He opened his phone and went to the voice messages. He clicked 'Listen to this if you can't sleep :>'. An 'ehem' introduced itself in the record and Jungkook smiled softly, muttering a soft 'cute'.

"I want to be your light, baby you should be your light,

So you won't hurt anymore, so you can smile more

I want you to be your night, baby

You could be your night

I'll be honest with you tonight"

He closed his eyes as he listened to his angel's voice. For once, his mind was at peace and he slept peacefully throughout the cold and lonely night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!
Hi hello, everyone! It's me! Your very-late-updating-author is back! Like I said, sorry for not updating for so long and since vacation popped up a lot earlier, why not update? Also, stay safe everyone! The virus is out there so be sure to carry an alcohol and always cover your faces with masks :3 Stay safe again!