Chapter Two : Help Me

CHAPTER TWO

***

Jimin arrived in school rather peacefully, surprised that the neighborhood bullies that were 'assigned' to bully him didn't come and hurt him. He sighed in relief, though that relief was soon replaced by the pain coming from his stomach.

He coughed, earning a laugh from the person who kicked him. The person was about to throw him another kick when a punch came flying towards him.

Jimin stood, shocked. He watched as the person hissed in pain as he lied on the concrete floor of the school grounds. He looked to his right and saw the guy who punched his bully.

Preferably called as Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy of the school. He was wearing a black V-Neck shirt, a glimpse of his tattoos were revealed, a tight black pants and combat boots. He had a lip piercing and ear piercings. His eyes were emotionless and cold, that stared back at Jimin's doe ones.

"Well? Are you just gonna stare at me or you're not pulling yourself up?" His gaze went down to the guy's large hand that were waiting for him to hold.

He awkwardly placed his hand as he helped him get up. He pulled away as soon as Jimin stood up and left, but stopped when Jimin called out to him.

"Hey!"

"What?" The red headed latter coldly responded,

"C-Can you help me?" He asked,

"Huh? Help you with what?" Jungkook raised a brow,

"C-Can you h-help me against my bullies?" He smirked, walking towards Jimin and leaned in,

"And what makes you think that I'll agree on your request, hm? Mr. Homosexual Jimin?"

Jimin felt himself shiver by the way Jungkook said his name, making the guy in front of him smirk widely.

"I-I'll do anything you want!" Jimin stammered,

"Hm? Anything, you say?" Jungkook starts to hold his hand and softly caressed it, making Jimin flush as he nodded,

"Y-Yes! A-Anything!"

Jungkook shrugged, pulling away as he stared at the sight of a blushing Jimin, utterly amused by how easy it was to tease the latter.

"Fine by me. But don't expect it to be free."

to be continued...