Chapter Nine : Trust Me, It Works Like Magic

CHAPTER NINE

***

Handsome Jimin meant many admirers. At class, Jimin and Jungkook sat in class when one of their classmates made their way to Jimin's table and started flirting with him. Jimin, who had no idea what his classmate is doing, politely responded to her questions.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms across his chest, feeling a burning sensation in his chest as he continued watching them.

"Is somebody jealous?" He flinched at the sudden voice of his seatmate who goes by the name of Kim Taehyung,

"No I'm not. Who the heck are you, anyway?" Jungkook grumpily grumbled,

"I'm Kim Taehyung! And yes you are. It's quite obvious, anyway. You're practically burning holes at the poor girl's body." Taehyung pointed out as he pointed at the brunette girl,

"So what if I'm? It's none of your business." Jungkook said,

"Yes, you're right. But I could help you." The man raised his eyebrows,

"And how will you help me?" Taehyung grinned,

"That, I will leave as a secret for now." He playfully grinned.

Jimin turned his head towards Jungkook who smiled at him softly. The man's heart was besting fast as he felt his face warm up, which made him look away.

Throughout class he couldn't help but think about Jimin. About how handsome he looked today. How his dirty blonde hair suited him really well. And how open and bright he is now.

***

Class ended and everybody was exiting the classroom except for three people. Taehyung already left with a guy named Jung Hoseok. One student came over Jimin and started flirting with him. He saw how Jimin forced a smile at the student and tried to be polite, even when the student started to inappropriately touch him.

This pushed the buttons for Jungkook. He slammed a hand on Jimin's desk and sent a death glare at the student who backed away immediately. Jungkook held Jimin's hands as he pulled him close to the black haired man.

"Don't touch what's mine. Leave." Jungkook sent another glare and the student took this as his cue to leave,

"Thanks Jungkook. Really." Jimin smiled genuinely,

"Of course. Just tell them I'll beat them up. Trust me, it works like a charm."

to be continued...