Chapter Fifteen : Taehyung's Party

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

***

The blonde latter and the tattooed man wore casual outfits as they hopped on Jungkook's motorcycle.

"You sure this is safe, Kook?" Jimin asked the younger who cockily nodded,

"Of course it is. I've been driving this motor for two years." Jimin gulped before putting on his helmet,

"Ready?" The blonde nodded as Jungkook started to drive the motor in a fast speed, instantly making Jimin wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist,

"Hold on tight, Minnie~" Jungkook teased with a smile on his face.

The two arrived to Taehyung's party, the house was filled with people already. The two hopped off the motor before making their way to the entryway where the party host escorted them with a huge grin etched on his face.

"Glad you two made it! Come come!" The latter enthusiastically motioned them to enter as his grin widens.

The inside of the house was a large living room filled with students mostly from their school and some from other. The music was blasting out loud as some danced to the music.

"I'm scared..." Jimin uttered to his friend,

"I'm here. Don't be scared." Jungkook comforted him with a squeeze on the hand,

"Let's go drink." He suggested and pulled the scared latter with him.

Jungkook ordered two tequilas and handed one to Jimin. He blinked at it for a moment before grabbing it with his hand, taking a sniff of it. A frown immediately sketched on his face because of the smell.

"This smells horrible..."

"But it tastes good. Try it."

Jimin hesitantly moved the shot to his mouth before drinking it, his face frowning at the burning feeling of his throat, along with a dizzy feeling.

"Why... Do... I feel... So... Dizzy?"

Let's just say that the two went home with a regretful Jungkook and a whiny Jimin.

to be continued...