Chapter Thirty : Tae's Boyfriend

CHAPTER THIRTY

***

The blue haired latter sat on his  table with his friends when a man suddenly came closer to him and wrapped his arms around the latter's neck. His friends gave them a shocked look, which Taehyung returns with a goofy grin.

"Don't look too shocked guys! This is Yugyeom, he's the one that I've been telling you guys about."

One in particular, gave a doubtful and full of fear expression. Jimin squeezed the tattooed man's hand, reassuring him.

"What's with the look, Jungkook? Do you know each other?" Jungkook skeptically shook his head while the mysterious man just gave them a knowing smile,

"I probably saw him somewhere, that's why." The younger smiled awkwardly and Jimin gave a small smile to the couple,

"Nice to meet you, Yugyeom!" The dirty blonde haired man greeted with a smile,

"Likewise." Yugyeom smiled, but somewhere in his tone of voice, was laced with hate and venom.

The saying Don't judge a book by its cover could really relate. The man that goes by the name of Yugyeom has the face of an angel and the attitude of a demon.

I'm back Jeon Jungkook and you're going to regret breaking your promise to me.

The man smirked mentally as he watched the couple in front of him talk with smiles plastered on their faces. He felt his blood boil when Jimin playfully slap the arm of Jungkook who looked not bothered and just ruffled his hair.

I'm going to make the two of you suffer. You'll be mine again, Jeon Jungkook. You'll be happier with me.

Taehyung turned to face his boyfriend and gave him a grin before interlocking their fingers. Yugyeom plastered a fake smile.

"You okay?" Yugyeom nodded as he placed his head against the shoulder of Taehyung,

"Okay. Love you~"

"Love you too.."

to be continued...