Chapter Twenty Eight : Threat In A Box

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

***

The sound of the students chattering in the hallway enter the couple's ears as they walked inside the campus. Today's Monday, which meant a whole day of stress.

Jimin walked towards his locker and opened it to see a box neatly placed on top of his books. His body felt cold, as he reached out to get it. The box felt light, but he was sure there was something inside.

"Kookie? Did you send this box?" He asked his lover,

"Huh? No... Who is it from?" Jungkook asked as he leaned in to take a good look at the mysterious box,

"There's nothing written in here. Am I supposed to open this?" Jungkook shrugged,

"I suppose. It is sent to you." Jimin frowned,

"But what if it was mistakenly sent to me?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders before taking the box away and opening them himself. The inside of the box shocked the couple that Jungkook even threw the box away.

Jimin's hands felt numb and he felt nauseous as the image of a dead rat lingered in his mind. Jungkook hushed him as he felt crying.

"W-Who would send such thing, Jungkook?" Jimin asked,

"I don't know, Minnie. But I will make sure to make this person pay for scaring you." Jungkook answered as he placed a soft kiss on his head,

"I'm scared, Jungkook... Who knows what this person will send next if he did send something again." Jungkook hushed him as he tried to comfort the frightened older.

Soon their group of friends arrived and asked what happened to the both of them, but neither of the two decided to tell them and just lied, not wanting to scare their friends.

But little did they know, the person who sent the box was closer than they thought.

to be continued...