A/N

Ok, my beautiful sexy bushes!

"His Revenge" is now complete!

Also, since my mentor  @Queen_of_Desires has decided to continue to publish her work on Wattpad, I will also do the same.

Lindsey is a super-duper close friend/fellow author of mine, and I wanted to show her other authors here who have gone through the same harassment and hate as she had, my loving support. I was going to leave Wattpad with her so I could show those hateful people just how much I truly hate harassment, bullying, and unnecessary drama towards other readers and especially other authors.

What Queen_Of_Desires had to go through, along with a fellow friend and author during the 2020 Fiction awards was outrageous and ridiculous!

But, as Queen_Of_Desires said, "Our readers do NOT deserve the 'haters' & 'toxic cunts' ruining their chances to be able to read our work. They shouldn't be punished because of ignorant fookheads..."

So, from now on, I will NO longer tolerate any bullying on any of my work here towards any of my characters, myself, or my beautiful sexy readers!

FYI:
If you decide to act a fool, I'll mute you and move on! PERIOD...

So, here's to a year of peace and love,
Queen_Of_Desires and vayathorn !!
#2021love&peace ❤️