Brad Jones Meets Fiesty Jessica

*Authors Note*
Ok, here's the explanation of what this chapter is for. Just a heads up, this is NOT  a chapter for "His Revenge" or any part of 'The Mafia Series'.

This is ONLY for fun and I do have Lindsey's blessing to use one of her book characters from 'The London Crime King Series'. Just a small chapter that I made totally and completely up in my dirty mind awhile back, just for Lindsey because she had been having a bad few days and I had hoped this would help make her laugh and smile and take her mind away from her troubles for a bit.

I decided to upload it and edit it so others as well as Lindsey could enjoy it because of what had occurred during the Fiction Awards. I'm not going to go into detail about what had happened, but I will say that she didn't deserve to be treated the way she did by one of the more known "amateur" teen fiction author and her fandom.

Anyways, I'm happy to announce that her fans, better known as "Suits", including myself, worked very fucking hard and busted our digits from smashing that +1 for hours a day for almost a month straight. She had been nominated for 6 categories:
•Liam, for Best Protagonist.
•Brad, for Best Supporting Character.
•Alexa and Chloe, for Friendship Arch. •Liam and Alexa, for Romantic Arch.
•Redemption, for Best Plot
•Redemption, for Best Plot Twist.

Now, Lindsey was the only author to be nominated for 6 categories, and not to mention, she had gone up against some pretty big Authors and fandoms including, the well-known Book Series known as The Storm Series.

After the Votes were counted they finally announced that she had won in-
-Best Protagonist
-Best supporting character (of course Brad won, he would have been butthurt and an extra salty asshole if not)
-Friendship Arch
-Best Story Plot
-Romantic Arch
(It was 3 winners in every category) So, she had won 5 out of the 6 she had been nominated!! Which, you all know is Astonishing! I honestly don't think that's happened in the history of The Fiction Awards—Wattpad history-making people!

Us "Suits" are loyal as fuck to her and her characters. If you haven't read the book series yet, please go check it out. You will see why she's rightfully won all those awards! Liam and Alexa's story is one hell of a Mafia DARK romance. The series is empowering!

The woman is an amazing author along with vayavaitsis that had recently gone through the wringer because of the behavior during the Fiction Awards when she defended Lindsey and others.

These two women are wonderful inside and out, and I hope everyone who reads this chapter had already found them beforehand and are the loyal "Suits" already. If not, I hope you choose to follow and read their works because I promise you will fall in love with every one of them.

I am honored to know and love these women as my soul sisters across the seas and can't wait to meet them. "Hey guys can't wait to meet up on that island and prowl for sexy men as sip our cocktails"

Ok, now, back to business. So, this chapter that I wrote involves me and the delicious Mr. Brad "Mother Fuckin'" Jones. (This character was solely created by Queen_Of_Desires Not by me.)

Ok, here goes, I hope you enjoy...😉

😉