She yawned and nodded," Yeah, just a little tired."

I nodded and handed her another water," Here."

"Thanks Joey." She giggled.

I blushed and nodded," Yeah... no problem."

The girls giggled and started to tease instantly making me flush red. I pulled my hood on tight and went to help the guys.

"You are a softie mate." Jayden laughed.

"How so?" I asked rubbing my cheeks.

Archer scoffed," Please mate, the way you react to stuff. You're just a big softie."

I narrowed my eyes," Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." They spoke in unison.

"Well, cuddle bug with self image issues," I pointed to Archer, then turned to Jayded," And clingy teady bear with wavering self confidence."

"You're an ass you know that." Archer smiled.

I shrugged as I coiled some wires," I try."

"Put that damned thing down already." Archer snapped, his tone playful.

"Make me cuddle bug." Jayden teased," Alright, I'll go bug the girls now then."

Archer shook his head, folding up the table carefully," Say, Joe."

"Joe." I sighed.

He laughed," Seriously mate."

"What's up?" I smiled packing away more wires.

"Do you think, things would change at all if Jayden and I went back home?" He muttered.

I paused and looked at him," What?"

"Do you?" He breathed, no looking at me.

"Of course it would you idiot. You and Jayden are a big part of this group and not just because you run sound and video. You mean a lot to these girls, you do a whole lot for them ever since you met them. You've changed their world, turned it upside down and shook it because you wanted to make sure they knew they owned it. Now I'm just rambling with no point in an attempt to make you laugh because I have no idea what more to say to you without sounding like a bitch."

He laughed and shook his head," Thanks mate, I needed that."

I smiled and nodded, continuing to pack away more cords," Why do you ask?"

" Well.. Jayden and I are exchange students. We're here to learn about America and all that. Soon..."

"You'll have to leave... Well, I wouldn't be too worried about it Archer. You have to realize that, these girls did well on their own. Sure you mean a lot to them, and that alone isn't going to stop them from seeing you guys. You're important to them, you all have a bond that even the distance from here to Australia can't break that. When you leave, there is no doubt in my mind that they'll do something out of this world to make sure you know that you're never alone." I smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder," Those girls care about you a lot man, don't be scared about what won't come because it's more like... you should be scared of what will come."

He laughed and nodded," Yeah, I guess you're right."

I sighed and looked at the girls, they were packing up their trash and gathering their stuff to get changed. Attempting to swat away Jayden and his camera. A smile formed on my face as I watched them," Is it weird that-"

"It feels like home?" Archer chuckled," Nah, I think it's ok."

I nodded and after another few moments, and a bit of chasing Jayden away with water we managed to get packed up and ready to leave.