"You know I barely know anything about your K-Pop stuff." I sighed and relaxed a bit.

"We know that." Angelica scoffed," But, still should we do BTS or a mix of other songs?"

I hummed and chewed on my lip.

"Stop doing that..." Euca muttered and tapped slightly on my head.

I let my lip go and sighed," I'm not sure. I mean, I think you guys should show off ya know. Really put yourselves out there."

They all gave a hum of acceptance and looked at each other before nodding.

"So, let's go... MonstaX, NCT, and..." Euca breathed.

"EXO!" Ale smiled.

They nodded, beaming at each other. I looked away from Euca and noticed something, Jayden, Duke and Joseph were all looking at individual members of the group with the most loving eyes I'd seen on a person. With a soft smile on my face, I looked back up at Euca who just looked back and returned my smile.

"So," She breathed and looked up at the group," So songs?"

That seemed to have snapped the three boys out of their trances too as they pulled out their phones and started scrolling through their feeds.

I cleared my throat and pushed myself up," While you lot get to that, how 'bout us boys go grab some food and drinks?"

At the mention of food they all beamed and nodded happily.

"Hold on..." I breathed," Let us guess... Korean, rice cakes..."

"Chicken Salad with Vinegar dressing?"

"Chicken Salad, pepper and Vinegar dressing?"

"Fruit salad, with extra berries?"

The girls stared up at us with wide eyes.

"Uh..." They all spoke soft.

I smiled and nodded," Let's get to it then?"

The others nodded and we made our way to the store to get the girls what they wanted.

"Please tell me one of us knows how to put this crap together?" Joseph breathed as he picked up a lettuce head.

I chuckled and slapped him on his back," Seriously, it's just a few salads?"

"We should make sure to grab some yogurt too, for after. You know how they get after." Jayden smiled as he picked out a few other vegetables.

I nodded and scanned through the fruits," You got that right, they all have a bit of a sweet tooth after."

"Yet they don't eat a whole lot." Duke muttered.

I shrugged," I don' know, they binge the next day on what they are given ya know."

The others nodded in agreement as we gathered the last of the ingredients and walked to the checkout counter.

"Alright, looks like you are going on some diet." The cashier spoke.

I nodded," I guess that's what it looks like then?"

"Wow, where are you from?" She asked.

"Australia." I spoke out as I pulled out my wallet.

"Wow, is it nice there?"

"Yeah, suppose if you like being attacked by bugs every day and swimming with gators." I chuckled.

She giggled and rung up the last of the items," That will be... $55."

"Great," I smiled and pulled out my card.