Not here

Shai pov
I walk down the halls and out of UA staying quiet because Aizawa sensei looked upset that I didn't want to make it worse for if he's mad so I just continued to fallow him "we're here" I look around and see a house in front of use Aizawa starts to walk towards it so I fallowed.

We went into the house it was clean and nice but I couldn't stop the feeling of something bad... Aizawa sensei told me to sit in the couch so I did just watching what he was doing soon I got bored of that and just looked out the window that was beside me. It was a sunny day and warm even for the morning the flowers bloomed and the bees flew around like always but I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

"Shai" I looked to Aizawa since he called me "yes Aizawa sensei..." "I'm going to bring someone here so stay and don't leave I will be locking the doors" I nodded in understanding looking back out the window I just got lost in thought wishing I had brought my phone to listen to music but I did begin to sing for my self since there was nothing els to do.

I finished singing my little song that I picked up on YouTube getting up to find the bathroom. I walked down a hall seeing pictures on the walls I looked closer to one seeing Aizawa sensei 'this must be his house' I thought looking at the other ones but stoping to continue to look for the bathroom.

I finally found it going in side and using it after I was done I washed my hands and walked back out into the halls at this point my head was pounding for no reason so I sat down on the floor rubbing the part that was hurting my eyes started acting funny I couldn't see probably but after a minute it was over with the pain going away.

I stud up walking back to the couch and sitting down I wanted to go in the fridge and get something to drink but I didn't want to be rude and raid Aizawa sensei's fridge for drinks so I decided against it.

Tanoshi pov
I walk down the hall with my phone in hand thinking maybe I should call Shai again I mean he's back and safe so we should be able to talk. My head starts to hurt but I don't mind it 'im just stressed' I thought going over to Izuku "hey Izuku do you want to call Shai with me-" the headache comes back and it's worse this time.

I fall to the floor from pain but so dose Izuku he's gripping his head 'what's gong on!?" People run over to check on use but I don't answer trying to calm my self "Izuku, Tanoshi what's wrong!" Uraraka says bending down to us I could see Kacchan run off probably to get ice or a teacher.

Kirishima helps me up onto a chair so I put my head on his chest trying to get comfortable soon the pain gos away and I see Kacchan come in with some water "thanks..." I say drinking it. I look over to Izuku confused of what just happened but I don't say anything worried for Shai and Kurrutta 'if we had a headache at the same time maybe so did them' I thought pulling away from Kirishima.

"Tanoshi you need to rest" I shock my head not wanting to get up "I need to check on Shai and Kurutta" so get up but fall over with Kirishima caching me "Iida and me can go check on them!" Uraraka says with a smile "I'm fucking going to round face!" I giggle a bit at them arguing I just find it funny.

In the end "Kacchan, Todorki, Uraraka and Iida went to check on them while Kirishima took care of me and Izuku but after a minute I felt like my self again "please it will only be a minute" I say to Kirishima wanting to go to my brothers "no your staying until I say so...ok?" He asked it more like a question but I know what he meant.

I go to the couch and sit down with Izuku, Kaminari, Mina and Kirishima. It was nice but I was worried for me and my brothers....

Uraraka pov
We walk down the halls looking for recovery girl because I'm not about to just go see them without permission "fuck this! I'm going in now!" Bakugo ran to the door with me and Iida telling him to wait but of course it's Bakugo so he doesn't listen to anything.

We walk in looking around "is this the right room?" I say not seeing them "it should be..." Iida added I walk in more looking around seeing a bag on the ground I take it and open it seeing that it was Shai's "maybe them went to a different room" I say as Bakugo rips the bag from my heads "then why would they leave there stuff here!?" Bakugo yelled.

I just stud there confused 'why would they not take there stuff?" I questioned myself herring the door open behind use so I turned seeing that it was recovery girl "oh hi you three are you here to visit Kurutta and Shai?" We nodded walking up to her "ya were are they!" "What do you mean there right there—" I could see the colour drain from her face as she looked behind use.

My face also drained as I new she thought they were there "recovery girl..." I say seeing her looked around frantically "you three help me search the school they should both be here!" We all nodded our heads running off into the halls to look for our friends.