Okay, so maybe they weren't quite spent?

______________________________________

Aeress rolled over, away from the sex monster. "Okay, enough! Jesus Christ, that should be illegal!"

He was already touching her, nipping at her. She scowled when he gave her that all knowing smirk as her body was already responding. She bit him back in warning. She weakly tried to put some distance between them. "I need a break, I can't feel my lower half!" She laughed.

He chuckled, taking a hold of her and pulling her flush against him. Why did he have to do that?! "But I'm not done."

She shook her head. "Not to kill the mood, but can your dick stay limp for like two seconds please? I'm already sore. Having sex for more than twelve hours straight has worn ya girl out!"

He pouted, he actually pouted! "Fine."

She patted his cheek. "Is little Warrick mad?" She asked an annoying ass baby voice. She couldn't hold back her smile.

Warrick sighed. "No, I'm happy."

She froze and instantly quieted. The sincerity in his face freaked her the hell out. How could she make the king of emotionlessness happy? That was a lot of fucking pressure.

Warrick cradled her face with one of his warm hands. He searched her eyes with uncertainty. "What is it? Overthinking again?"

She couldn't look at him in his eyes, but she did manage a nod.

Aeress liked that he was sympathetic and let the topic drop.

They laid in silence for a little while, just holding each other.

"Warrick?"

"Mmm?" She hadn't realized that he had fallen asleep.

"I need to take a shower, but..." for some reason her cheeks burned. "I don't think I can walk, my legs feel like jelly."

He was up and moving in seconds, as if he wasn't just knocked out. She yelped in surprise as he snatched her out of bed and strolled into the bathroom. She was over his shoulder, and his one palm was pressed firmly into her cheek, where she was sure she had many bruises, thanks to him.

She beat at his back, even pinching his butt in return. Oh, yeah, that was one firm bottom. "I know exactly what you are up to, and that's not what I meant! I did not ask for shower sex!"

"Says who?" He demanded as he started the water.

"Me!"

He moved her body so that her legs were wrapped around his hips and they were face to face. He kissed her and she bloomed with lust. "Oh, why do I bother!"

______________________________________

Her eyes shot open, and she sprung out of bed right as she heard the strange sound. "Warrick!" She screamed, pulling him up right as the entire apartment responded to a great explosion. Then another. Then another. Not as nearly as large as the ones from the attack on her temple. They were warnings.

He was up and dressing in seconds, mostly focused on getting weapons. She dodged just in time as an arrow broke through the the glass of her bedroom window and landed in the wall, just inches above her head. Something on it was blinking. "Bomb!" She screamed.

"GO!" He roared, snatching her and literally tossing her out the window. The glass sliced into her effortlessly.

She had no time to think as she was falling through the air without anything to save her. They were too many floors up for her to land gracefully. With her claws out, she slammed her claws into the outside wall, breaking the stone in the process. This slowed her fall significantly, but not without breaking a couple of her ribs and completely destroying her hand as it was ripped apart and smashed by the brick.