Author's Note (Please Read!)

First of all,

First of all,

It has come to my attention that there are websites copying Wattpad novels word-for-word without credit to their writer. Therefore, I have posted this chapter so that if you're reading this on any other site than Wattpad, you can redirect to the original post. 

All my works on Wattpad are free, and I work extremely hard on them. So, if you see my stories on any site other than Wattpad, let me know! 

All rights are reserved for, you guessed it, me.

As many stories on Wattpad are, Olivia's Curse is the first draft. This means there will be the occasional error. I do my best to avoid them, but some slip through the net. If you spot any, please let me know!

Olivia's Curse is complete and all the chapters are ready to go. As of today (09. May. 2020) I am posting them daily, and there are roughly ten left to go!

 2020) I am posting them daily, and there are roughly ten left to go!

To those of you reading Olivia's Curse for the first time:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading Olivia's story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

To those of you that began reading Olivia's Curse before:

I am SO sorry that I left you hanging. I fell out of love with the story and how I was telling it. I have taken all of your comments on board and crafted what I believe to be a far superior book. The writing quality is better and a lot of aspects are more believable. I also made new, cohesive artwork that I think is more stylish. Let me know what you think!

A few minor plot points have changed, but the gist is the same—it's much improved, I promise. I hope you enjoy the re-write!

Now, the warnings:

This story is in the POV of a sixteen-year-old girl, so there will be a little bit of swearing. No c-bombs, t-bombs, f-bombs, or anything like that (bonus points for knowing what each of those words are though). But the other word for poop might come up occasionally, and Olivia loves to call Ryan a few not-so-nice names. (He's a douche, okay? I can't stop her. I've tried.)

There will be no sex in this story.

Self-harm is referred once. Not heavily, and the experience is not described at all. It's literally just mentioned. That said, if this could in any way upset you, please don't read this story. I'd hate for my book to cause grief for anyone. 

There is extremely mild violence, and mentions of death. So if you've recently been through the death of a loved one, this story may not be the one for you.