C57

12 January 2020
3rd Person's POV

"I can't believe you're getting married already, I didn't even know Jeno proposed to you!" Eunhwa said flailing up her arms in the air. Hayeon chuckled at her gestures. "And I can't believe that he decided to marry me today of all days on my due month" she said. "When?" Yerin asked. "I don't know like sometime near" Hayeon shrugged while answering that.

If y'all are confused about what all this is about, Hayeon and Jeno are getting married. Although they may be young, they sure as hell are bold, getting married at the age of 20 and 17 is a lot but they can manage. Well, they're going to be parents soon.

Hayeon has her hair and make-up done beautifully, all by her friends. Her hair was put up in some sort of fancy braid or whatever you call it. Her dress was a simple loose white dress. She is heavily pregnant and can't be picky about her dresses.

She also had a long veil running down from her temple down to her feet

She also had a long veil running down from her temple down to her feet. A bouquet of pink flowers can be seen as well, most of them being roses and peonies and some lavenders as well. It was a beautiful combination and Hayeon had to thank Jeno for everything he specifically planned out for her.

They had decided on a beach wedding because Hayeon loves the sea and the sand and all that as she thought that it was aesthetic. They just did all the planning in like a week being the pro they are and will get married today.

Meanwhile Jeno is pacing around in his waiting room while he panics and overthinks everything. "What if I mess up the vows? What if something happens when the procession is going along? What if her water breaks? What if I become a bad father? Oh my God I knew we should've had it after the baby is born-" Jeno rambles out.

"HYUNG!" Chenle screamed so that he can shift his attention towards the Dreamies. His scream is the loudest after all. Jeno did whipped his head towards him and sighed. "I'm not gonna make it out alive" he said. "Yeah right, think of that before you thought of that movie marathon with her" Haechan rolled his eyes.

"No but like seriously hyung, just get out and claim your girl. You are soulmates with her and you're going to get married sooner or later" Jisung said. "Why do I feel like Jisung is going to be wiser than you?" Renjun asked and Jeno shrugged as he turned to Jaemin. "If I ever faint out there or something, please tell Hayeon I love her" he said.

"You're getting married, not fighting for the love of your life" Jaemin rolled his eyes. "By the way, where's the old man?" Haechan asked as he looked around. "He's coming later, he needed to organize some more files before getting here" Jisung said and everyone nodded at his words.

The ceremony soon started and Jeno was all ready in front of all the guests, which are not much since he didn't want Hayeon to be exposed and all. She came out holding the bouquet of flowers and walked down the aisle. She was walking alone as her parents did kick her out of their house.

Once she did get to the front, his breathing hitched as he faced his beautiful mate. "We have gathered here today..." and the priest continue on. Jeno and Hayeon weren't exactly paying attention, that is, until it reached the vows and all that.

They repeated the vows as the priest had said and then put on the rings. Then the moment everyone was waiting for came. "You may now kiss the bride" the priest said. Jeno strongly lifted Hayeon up and kissed her as everyone cheered for them.

"It's time to throw the bouquet!" Hayeon cheered and positioned herself facing towards the beach, her back towards the guests. She counted down with Jeno happily smiling beside her and threw it. Everyone was anticipating for the catch but it was caught by someone very unexpected honestly. She looked at who caught it and her jaw dropped.

It was a man, dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants, wearing a soft smile as he inspected the bouquet. "Mark?" Eunhwa voiced out her thoughts and the said man raised his head up to see his sister. "When did you get here?" Hyoyoo asked as she went over to him. "Just now, by the time they kissed" he said.

"Well then we'll be waiting for the invitations you two" Jeno chuckled but it was soon replaced by a worried look as he saw Hayeon clutching her bloated stomach. Her mouth was agape and she was breathing heavily the entire time. "Is everything okay?" Jeno asked as she gripped his arm.

"I think he's coming" she breathed out and everyone heard it so they all crowded around her. Jeno panicked, but he knew what to do. He lifted her up and went to the only car there, Jaemin and Yerin's car. Jaemin was about to get in but Hyoyoo stopped him. "You can't drive fast, let me. Go call a cab or something, we're going to the nearest hospital" she said quickly.

She got in and zoomed to the hospital as some of the guests call cabs. "That's my car" Jaemin sighed and Yerin puts a hand on his shoulder. "We used to rebel a lot so she knows how to drive. Let her do what she does best among us" she said. While everyone was waiting for the cabs, the newlyweds and their friend are zooming through the streets.

They got to the hospital in no time and Hayeon was rushed to the emergency room. Jeno was with her the entire time and the last one there waited for the rest who arrived not long after that. "Where are they?" Eunhwa asked and Hyoyoo just said that they were rushed to the emergency room and hasn't seen them since then.

They waited for hours there, and by 7 p.m., the baby was born and everyone was happy. "By the look on your face I'm guessing that it was horrible" Yerin said. "You think?" Hayeon retorted breathlessly as she glared at her friend. "I thought that my ears were going to be deaf and my hands are going to go numb but it was all worth it" Jeno smiled.

The nurse brought in the baby sooner or later and everyone knew that the couple were happier than ever, judging by the look on their faces when they see him. "Lee Sihyun... my baby" Hayeon sniffed as she held him in her arms. Jeno smiled and sat down beside her as he hugged her and their son protectively.

Everyone cooed at their cuteness and soon began playing with the kid. He's really cute, everyone had to admit that he is cute. They soon had to go back though so they bid goodbye to the new parents and left. Jeno and Hayeon finally had some alone time and they sighed in content.

"Best birthday present ever" Hayeon smiled. "Best wedding gift I've got to admit" Jeno smiled as well as they shared a sweet kiss, a sweet memory of the evening when their first son was born, Lee Sihyun.

A Jeno X Hayeon filler chapter. It's ending in about 4 chapters, I'm gonna miss it

-Clai