C07

20 October 2018
Eunhwa's POV

It has been like 10 days since my heat and I couldn't be more thankful. Literally, I haven't slept that nice through my heat in years. Ever since that time, I've literally been like so happy and I completely ignored the comments and judges and whispers and rumors of the others.

"Come on let's get to the cafeteria to get lunch. I'm starving" Hayeon said. I chuckle and nod heading to the cafeteria with the others as well. Somehow I've gotten cravings to have fresh air every second this day so I decided to go to the rooftop again.

I quickly finish my lunch and I told them "I'll be back soon, I'm craving some fresh air right now" They nod at my statement and I make my way up the stairs to the rooftop. I think it's because of the stress I've been putting on myself for the finals which is in like 2 weeks.

Today, me and the others are going to study together at the library since the library here is spacious and the books are complete so it would be a perfect place to study at. I actually thought of joining the Supernatural Anatomy class next year so I would have to do well in the finals. Only the best students are chosen and to join it or not is a choice but I want to get in there so yeah.

I didn't even realize that I was already at the rooftop until a voice breaks me out of my trance "We meet again" it said. I snap out of my thoughts and see that it was Jisung who said that. "Ah! Jisung sunbae, you're here" I said. "I'm always here. And also please just call me Jisung" he said coolly. "Ah of course Jisung-sshi" I said awkwardly.

"You wanted fresh air again huh?" Jisung asked. I nod "You were perhaps... bothered?" I ask. "The same girl over and over again. I'm starting to get fed up with her actions" he said truthfully. "I feel sorry for you" I said jokingly. "Yeah I feel sorry for myself too. But you really feel more sorry to yourself. Got the whole school talking about your rumors and gossips, must be painful" he said.

"Definitely, but I learnt to ignore them so it doesn't hurt as much as before" I said smiling. He smiled back and I swear he looks so handsome smiling- wait what the hell am I saying? The bell rings signalling that lunch break is over. "I'm gonna head down first" I said and wave to him as he waves back.

I go downstairs and I immediately head to the next class I have, knowing that the girls are already there waiting. I get inside and the teacher comes in right after I sit down on my seat. "Where were you?" Yerin whispered to me. "Just somewhere" I said lifelessly. She just nods and I pay attention to the class. It's English class right now so I have to pay attention well since it's one of the materials being tested.

It all passes by in a flash and particularly in no time we finish all the lessons already. We head to the library bringing our books and sit down in one of the tables in the library. We start to learn the whole thing and doing practices all over.

2 hours later

Technically we just finished the Korean and English lessons. Not the Science or Mathematics one yet. English has a lot to be learnt about while the Korean is all about the perfection of the sentences and punctuations and whatnot.

"This is so tiring but we're not even like at the half of it yet" I whined. "It's not that hard though" Hyoyoo said. "Yeah right bless you and your smart brain" Hayeon said. "I'm not smart" Hyoyoo defends. "Yeah right.. and I'm an alpha" I said. "By the way are you guys planning on taking the Supernatural Anatomy class next year?" Yerin asked. "I'm in" me and Hyoyoo both said at the same time.

"You two aren't interested are you?" I ask and they shake their heads from side to side as a no. "It's like well it's okay but I'm not really that interested in the supernatural world and their knowledges and stuff" Hayeon said. "Me neither" Yerin said.

"It's interesting" Hyoyoo said. "I know right" I said. "Just because you have a vampire mate and for you a half-brother doesn't mean that you two like have to take the class" Hayeon said. "But I like them. Besides, I'll get to know what the types are really like" Hyoyoo said. "Who knows your future husbands are supernaturals? What would you do then?" I ask.

They stay quiet not knowing what to attack back with. Me and Hyoyoo laugh and then we continue studying the Science and Mathematics lessons. The theory is easy and all but the thing is in this test, for us there will be practical tests and experiments and that's the hard part, especially for the fact that we can't practice.

3 hours later

We are finally, FINALLY finished with the whole studying thing and then I of course call Mark to pick me up from here. He told me that Jaemin will come pick me up here instead of himself because the café is full of customers right now and he needs to take care of his shift.

The girls said that they would wait for a while since their driver is coming to get them but is stuck in traffic due to an accident earlier. They wait with me while chatting along. Then, Jaemin appeared riding a bicycle. Although I bring my own bicycle, Mark said that I should have company with me, just to be safe.

"Hello~" he chimes. "Hi Jaemin" I said. "Why do you never use honorifics?" Jaemin asked. "Because it's too complicated" I said. "Umm who is-" Yerin gets cut off by Jaemin. "Wait you... you are..." he said. "I'm what?" Yerin asks confused.

"What color are your eyes?" Jaemin asks. "Umm.. brown? Can't you see?" Yerin said pointing to her eyes. "No I mean your actual eye color" Jaemin said. Yerin told me once about her eye color and how she always uses contact lenses but no one knows except for the four of us and her parents so how would Jaemin know?

"Okay okay the left one is brown and the right one is pink, happy now?" Yerin said. "What shade of pink?" Jaemin asks again. "Soft pink why?" Yerin asks back. Jaemin stares at her in shock as he moves one of his contact lenses which I didn't know exist to reveal the same shade of soft pink but at his left eye.

"W-What?" Yerin gasps in shock. "Could it be...?" Jaemin trails off. "Are you..." Yerin starts off. "My soulmate?" they both said at the same time. "Soulmate?!" we shrieked. "Angels have soulmates, each with one eye color different. Whoever has the same shade of the color at the opposite eye is that angel's soulmate" Jaemin explains. "Woaahhhhh" we all gasp.

"You better treat her right" Hyoyoo said. "Or else I'm throwing hands" Hayeon said. "I will don't worry. Anyways, come on let's go back" Jaemin said. "No goodbye kiss for your soulmate?" I ask teasingly to him knowing that he wouldn't even be flustered. "Okay come here" Jaemin said pulling Yerin into a hug and pecks both her cheeks as she blush.

"Awww" we cooed. "Stop it" Yerin whined. "He's a touchy one so be careful" I warned her. She nods and Jaemin said "Come on it's late already" "Tell Mark I said hi" Hyoyoo said. I nod and wave to them as they wave back. I ride my bicycle as Jaemin accompanies me. "You're lucky I met them or you won't find her yet" I said and he hums in approval.

We arrive back at the apartment in no time and I just said a 'Good night' to Jaemin before heading inside. By the time I finished my night routine Mark was already back. "You're back already" I said. He nods looking stressed. "Hyoyoo said hi by the way" and as I said that a smile forms on his face and his face brightens by 10000x.

"Whipped culture" I mumbled shaking my head before wishing him a good night and heading to bed. I plop down on my bed and stare at the ceiling and slowly drift off to dreamland. It was an amazing day.