C01

01 October 2018
Eunhwa's POV

I wake up feeling more fresh then ever. Today is my birthday anyways so of course I feel that way. I jump out of bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. I put on my school uniform and go downstairs to greet my brother, step-brother to be precise.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Madeline Ashley, Han Eunhwa in Korean. I'm 15 as in today because TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAYYY!!! My parents both died due to a car accident on their way back home from work. I have a step-brother, Mark Lee. He is the one who takes care of me. I'm an omega with teleportation and telekinesis powers. I'm being bullied at school sadly. They tell me that I have no parents and such. Mark told me to ignore them though.

Anyways, I go downstairs and find Mark making pancakes. (I know Mark doesn't cook well but just imagine he does here). "Morning Mei, Happy Birthday" he said. "Thanks oppa" I smiled. "Wah for once in your life you call me oppa. I'm flattered" he said with amusement. "Don't trigger me mOrk leE" I said and he muttered a "Shouldn't have said anything" and proceed his cooking.

Mark is an alpha vampire, has super strength and stuff. I envy him like he can fight badass while I just teleport here and there and lift things with my mind, but that was enough. Soon enough, Mark places 2 plates of pancakes in front of me and him and we both start eating. "Sis I'mma be a little bit late in picking you up is that okay?" Mark asks. "Sure" I said.

We finish breakfast and clean up. He cleans the table while I do the dishes. We actually live in an apartment since our financial status may not be the best but yeah it's fine. I part ways with him, riding my bicycle to school. Once I get there, whispers start to get to me like always. I've learnt to ignore them so I just keep on walking. I go to my locker and take out the books I want to use.

Then, I walk to the classroom when I bump into some girls, 3 of them to be precise. All my books fall down and I did too. I thought that they were just like the others but surprisingly they started apologizing and picked up the books that fell down. 1 of them even helped me up. "Here you go. Sorry for bumping into you earlier. It wasn't intentional I swear." one of them said.

"You know we can really be friends" another said. "Right you must be Han Eunhwa, the one who the school always gossips about?" one asked and I nod. "Okay Hi, my name is Lee Yerin, that's Im Hayeon, and the one who helped you up was Han Hyoyoo" Yerin said. "Wow happy birthday" Hyoyoo suddenly said. "How do you know my birthday is today?" I freaked out.

"Sorry I tend to do that. I'm a half vampire half werewolf omega and I can read minds so.. yeah" she explained. "Wait it's your birthday?" Hayeon asks. "Apparently yes" I said. "We should celebrate, that is if you don't mind?" Yerin asked. "Of course but my step-brother will pick me up." I said. "Is where you live okay to celebrate?" Hyoyoo asks. "Yeah sure but do you even know where I live?" I ask. "Hayeon has a tracking ability so she can track you down" Yerin said and I said an okay.

We keep chatting until we reach my class. "Wait this is your class?" Hayeon asks. "Yeah why?" I ask. "It's the same as ours. I wonder why we haven't noticed y- wait a minute, your the Eunhwa who gets good grades right?" Hayeon suddenly asks. "Sure I guess wait- don't tell me that you guys are the other 3 top students aren't you guys?" I ask. "That's us all right" Hyoyoo said.

"Okay let's just get to class first." Yerin said and we enter the classroom. Everyone's eyes are on us, probably because they never see me with anyone. "Hey how come I never see you guys talking and gossiping around with the popular ones?" I ask them sitting down. "We may be wealthy or stuff but we've been besties ever since, plus, we don't really like fake people. Being nice just for money, yeah right we're gonna let them do that to us" Hayeon said and I nod. "How come we never see you with anyone?" Hyoyoo asks.