C46

01 October 2019
Jisung's POV

I lied to her actually, I don't have any conferences or meetings to attend... that is, I begged my father to not put me in any conferences today. I wanted to surprise her for her birthday and I wouldn't let anything royalty or democratic get in the way of making my mate happy. Luckily, my father understood me and let me do all these.

"Jisung! We're done with these, what next?" Chenle asked as he showed me the balloons and all. "Uhh... just put those in a group, 3 balloons each and tie a ribbon underneath please" I said and he nods as he went straight to it. "So what are these supposed to be for?" Jaemin asked as he showed me a bunch of markers and paint. "That's for Renjun hyung to help me decorate the banner" I said.

"What am I supposed to paint anyways?" Renjun asked. "Honestly, I don't know. But you can just paint some constellations and we're good" I said and he gave me a thumbs up as he started painting. "When is she coming home?" Jeno asked and I looked at the clock. "In about... 5 hours I guess" I said and everyone went to frenzy mode, especially Renjun as he needs to paint.

"Haechan hyung, do you have the cake?" I asked and he lifted the box up to show me that he did. "Mark hyung, what else is missing?" I asked while helping Chenle tie the balloons together. "The flowers I guess but I can go to the royal floral place for you if you want me to" he said and I nodded as he went outside.

"Do we actually have to have it here, in the auditorium which is designed for meetings and large scale conferences?" Jaemin asked and he nodded. "I can tell one of my maids to tell her that she's needed for a meeting, more like a further introduction to the rest. She would come here nonetheless" I said.

"Are you really sure about that or are you just trying to reassure yourself that she would?" Jeno asked and I replied with the fact that I'm completely sure about the whole coming here thing and believing the meeting. Knowing her, she would forget her own birthday in this state.

So, we continued in preparing all the decorations and basically everything we need for the surprise. The flowers are all set, roses, her favorite. There are also pink chiffon balloons along with a pastel colored banner with constellations and a calligraphy writing of 'Happy Birthday Mei'.

"She would absolutely love this. It's like her dream birthday party and I never had the chance to create all this because I have been so busy and we didn't have enough budget" Mark said. "Exactly why I'm doing it for her" I said and he smiled. "Thanks Jisung" he said. "She's my mate hyung, I would give her the world if I could" I said and everyone gagged at the line.

"Not that much cheese Jisung. Don't be like Jaehyun hyung and walk with the queso" Haechan said. "I won't, I'll run with the queso" I said. "Jisung nO-" Chenle said, his voice becoming high pitched at the end and our ears nearly bursted by the volume. "Lower down your voice!" I said.

A few minutes later, my father told me that Eunhwa's already gotten to our room and that she would be here soon so we cleaned up as fast as we could and hid behind the tables and chairs inside. We left the lights on to show her that the room was really going to be used (the decorations are all hidden don't worry). She went in soon, we could hear the door opening.

"Hello?" her voice echoed through the auditorium. We lit the candles as Mark used his telekinesis skills to turn off the lights and she was shocked. "Happy birthday to you~" we started singing and she looked even more shocked than ever. "It's my birthday?" she asked and then asked what date it is today. "IT IS MY BIRTHDAY I FORGOT" she screeched.

I chuckled and told her to blow the candles quickly as it was melting. And so she made a wish first before blowing the candles as everyone cheered. "You forgot your own birthday?" Mark asked as he hugged his sister. "Sort of... I felt like there was something but I couldn't pin point what" she said.

"Well this is Jisung's idea for your information. He's whipped" Mark said and Eunhwa turned to me. "Thank you my prince" she said as she landed a peck on my lips. "I wanted the best for you princess, I would give you the universe if I could" I smiled. "Not in front of my salad please" Haechan whined as we laughed.

"Where are the girls?" Jeno asked. "Here" Yerin answered appearing out of nowhere. "This is all that crazy one's doing isn't it?" Eunhwa asked and Hayeon nods, having her hands on her back as she looks like she's suffering from the back pain. "I'm going to the sixth month and it's absolutely killing me (I miss Hanbin)" she said.

"I can see that baby, but it's just about four more months, you'll be fine. You'll survive" Jeno gave his famous eyesmile. "Easy for you to say" Hayeon retorted. The rest of the day was spent with us playing all sorts of games, giving our gifts to Eunhwa and episodes of Mark and I being cheesy to our mates. Mark hyung is starting to get cheesy I tell you.

"I can't believe my friend turned my brother this way" Eunhwa said as she witnessed her brother being clingy to his mate. "It's just a matter of time before he gets even more clingy than this, not that I'm complaining anyways" Hyoyoo said. "I feel bad for you" Yerin said as she turned to Eunhwa. "I feel bad for witnessing this myself too" she said.

Then it continues with food which everyone is hyped at because well, it's food who wouldn't be hyped? Probably those without an appetite but I still don't get how one has that it's FOOD. Then by night, everyone went back as the maids cleaned up and me and Eunhwa go to our room to sleep and all.

"Happy birthday Eunhwa" I said for the last time of the day. "Can I go to the Neo River tomorrow? I want to get some fresh air and a nice view" Eunhwa said. "Only if you promise to be safe because I won't be able to accompany you. I have a stack of paperwork to do and tons of meetings to attend" I said frustratingly.

"Okay. Good night, love you" she said rubbing my nape as I leaned to her touch. "Good night princess, love you too" I said before we drifted off to sleep after a long day.

I'm back y'all, thanks for waiting💚❤

-Clai