C31

14 February 2019
3rd Person's POV

Eunhwa woke up that day, to find herself inside a room she was not so familiar with, but knew who the owner of the room was. And apparently, that person is right at the couch next to the bed. She felt bad for letting the Crown Prince sleep there but she was connected to stuff.

She was connected to all sorts of tubes and the Prince can't just take them all off just to sleep with her, right? So he just sleeps on the couch and let her take the whole bed. Well, technically the tubes took the bed but whatever.

Jisung woke up sooner after that and saw the girl looking around the room. "Eunhwa..." he called out and the girl looks at him. "Jisung..." she said and he came up to her and held her in his arms and cried in happiness as his mate was finally awake.

She didn't wake up until today so that was what made Jisung cry out in pure euphoria. "Please don't do that to me again, to my heart" Jisung said. "Do what?" Eunhwa asked, confused to what the Crown Prince meant about doing anything to his heart.

"Don't make my heart shocked and worried like that. You don't know what I had to go through yesterday and 2 days ago" Jisung said. "Wait... didn't I have my heat 2 days ago?" Eunhwa asked as realization dawns on her and she panics.

"Yeah. I stayed inside for some time then the scent got stronger and I couldn't take it anymore so I slept on one of the guestrooms" he said and Eunhwa blushed at the thought of the Prince sleeping in other rooms just because of her.

"Wait for a moment now, will you?" he suddenly said and she nods as he disappeared into his walk-in closet. She waits for a while before he reappears with something behind his back, held tightly in his hands. "What's behind you?" she asked.

"Well for one, I love you" Jisung started off and Eunhwa blushed at the cheesy words coming out of his mouth. "And two, happy Valentine's day baby" he said and pulled out flowers, blue roses to be exact and chocolates in a blue heart box.

Eunhwa gasped at the surprise and blushed a shade darker as he came closer to her. He presses his forehead to hers and his breath lingers on her lips. Her eyes sought to his perfect face and then stared at his soft ones and then to his lips.

He stares at her as if to ask for consent and she nods. He takes the signal as a go and ravished those tempting lips he had been wanting to kiss once again for so long. It stayed that way for a while until they ran out of breath and stopped as they pull away with still a close proximity.

"I would've gotten you red ones to express my love for you but... blue suits you better" Jisung said, smiling. "Blue is a romantic color, believe it or not" she said and his smile got even wider. "Can I ask you a question?" he asked. "You already did so go on I guess" Eunhwa answered with a chuckle as she speaks.

"How?" he asks and she furrows her brows in confusion into what he said as his words weren't specific enough for her to find out the actual meaning to it. "How do you manage to be so bright, so... okay after whatever happens to you? You're literally like a flower, so beautiful yet so fragile and so... in danger" he said.

She gaped at him and stared as if he just said something out of the world. But all he had in those eyes of his were nothing but truth and sincerity. She was about to answer when someone suddenly busted into the room, carrying balloons with him.

"Jisung come on! We gotta surprise Jaehyun!" Yuta said and Jisung flinched because of the shock. "Wait... I'm interrupting something here, I'll just tell Jaehyun that you can't come. Bye" he said bolting out the door in the speed of light.

Eunhwa then answered her interrupted one just now. "I wasn't actually like this too before, depressed at everything bad that happened to me was what I was" she said. Jisung couldn't believe it, how could she change so much then?