C52

20 October 2019
Eunhwa's POV

I had to go to school today although the tests are all done. Why? Because there will be the information about prom and graduation. I helped myself into a shirt and skinny jeans and then head off to school, that is, after I kissed my mate goodbye of course. He would kill me if I had left without doing so.

I met up with the girls at school and we went to the auditorium together. Honestly, our batch has the most students and all but I'm still wondering why our Supernatural Anatomy class only has 8 students. But maybe that was just because the rest were too lazy to attend the class, I mean, even Yerin and Hayeon didn't want to attend.

Once we enter the auditorium, we saw that it was swarmed with people and the only seats left were at the back so we sat there. The principal was on the stage soon after and she started talking about the preparations and stuff, but not before giving her opening speech first. It was really boring to be honest but that's just normal in this kind of society I guess.

I paid no attention to her speech but I did when she was talking about the dates and all that. "The prom will be held on the 15th of November 2019 but this year is a bit different from the previous school years" she said and we all got confused, except certain people, you all probably know who it's pretty obvious honestly.

"The previous years have always had the auditorium as a location but seeing as the auditorium wouldn't be fun anymore, we have decided on a certain venue 2 of our students recommended. Gardénia de Louvre, a lovely semi-outdoor place with lots of vines hanging around and aesthetically pleasing plants everywhere, perfect for a masquerade ball" she said.

Murmurs were heard throughout the auditorium but the principal started speaking again. "But we couldn't have decided on the venue without the help of these 2 students so please, a round of applause for Lee Yerin and Han Hyoyoo" she said and then everyone clapped as Hayeon and I look at them in shock.

"Was this what you have been hiding from us for the past I don't know how many months?" Hayeon asked and Yerin nodded. "So that was what all those reports were for and all the files scattered on the apartment floor last time" I said and they nodded. "Well damn the two of you are good in keeping secrets" I said. "We had to, the school would kill us if anyone finds out" Hyoyoo said and Yerin agreed with her.

"So your dresscode will be gowns and suits but especially masks since it is masquerade. The graduation will be on the 5th of December 2019, please wear formal clothing for it, a navy shade of color if possible. That's all, all of you are dismissed" she said and everyone got up to leave.

The girls and I have decided on going shopping today, it's for the baby who is coming approximately by January and Jeno as well as Hayeon have never felt this nervous, she told me that and they are very well unprepared in every way possible but if they can hold up to this moment then they should be fine. Jeno's debut will be after Hayeon has the baby.

He was the one suggesting that because he didn't want to be separated from her when she's at her most vulnerable state, when she needs him the most. Jaemin was also a helpless romantic so he understood Jeno and was completely fine with it. They are brothers from different mothers after all.

But as weird and messed up as it is, they haven't thought of a name yet. It is quite normal though, thinking of one is hard, like really hard. They have been thinking of a few names but they haven't settled on anything yet. We went to the mall to get a few stuff to move to Jeno's really big house, it's almost the size of Chenle's mansion but no, the dolphin is way richer than him.

"The little dude's a guy why would you give him pink stuff? IT'S FOR GIRLS" I shrieked as Yerin started picking stuff out. "He could like pink I mean it's not impossible" she shrugged and I sighed. Although she is one of the top students, she can be real dumb and stubborn at times and apparently she decided to have that moment now.

"Okay you know what? Yerin put those back, Eunhwa stop yelling at her and Hyoyoo just... continue whatever the heck you're doing" Hayeon said as she looked at Hyoyoo weirdly. "What are you even doing on that damned phone? You look like you'd die if you're separated from it for just one second" I said.

"Nothing, go mind your own stuff and let me continue this" she said as she continued to type away furiously. "Okay..." I trailed off, she isn't called the weird one for nothing I guess. We started looking around more for stuff like cribs, clothes, and toys. We soon got all we wanted to buy though.

The crib will be delivered to Jeno's house by tomorrow, we have 3 bags full of baby clothing and a 2 whole boxes of toys. "Do you think he would need a plushie?" Hayeon suddenly asked as we came across a plushie store. "Sure, I mean why not?" Yerin said and we went in.

There are so many plushies I feel like I want to buy all of them. "What plushie should I get him?" Hayeon questions herself as she rubbed her bloated belly. "Can I help you with anything?" the store clerk suddenly appeared with a smile. "I'm thinking of something for a baby boy but nothing too scary or girly" Hayeon explained her preferred doll.

"Then this dinosaur plushie is perfect, it's soft, cute, but nothing too girly" he said pointing to the dinosaur plushie on the top shelf. Hayeon inspected it for a while and nodded. "I'll take that one please" she said and he nodded as took a blue dinosaur plushie and brought it to the cashier.

Once we did buy it, we went out and went back. "I have an idea for the name" she suddenly said and we were all anticipating on it. "Lee Sihyun, what do y'all think?" she asked. "Finally a name not Lee Dongwook" Hyoyoo said and she chuckled. "It's great, just talk it out with Jeno" I said and she nods.

Well this is a fun day, if only everyday was like this one.