C54

30 October 2019
3rd Person's POV

"Okay, Jisung you can do this. She's just your mate and the most important person in your life okay you know what I can't do this" Jisung muttered to himself and Mark held him back before he chickens out like what he nearly did last year. "Jisung, look at me" Mark said.

Jisung obediently looked at the oldest hyung of their circle of friends. "This is my sister we're talking about and I have pretty much been with her all my life so listen up. She'll accept you no matter what, she's stuck with you forever anyways who is she to reject your promposal?" Mark said. "But she deserves so much more-"

"Jisung, for God's sake, we are poor orphans and you're giving her a surprise like this, are you out of your mind?" Mark asked. "Anyways where are the rest of the guys?" Jisung changed the topic. "They're busy and don't try that changing topic on me. She loves you, nothing can change that and you are going to get accepted to man up for once, you're a wolf not a puppy" he said.

"Okay thanks hyung" Jisung said finally finding that confidence in him. They were in the middle of the maze and it's nearly 8 p.m. which means that it's quite dark already. Eunhwa had told Jisung that she wanted to explore the palace, specifically the garden today so he did everything already, from the decorating to the words and all.

Eunhwa was just strolling through the garden, enjoying the breeze when she spotted the maze. She was intrigued by it and decided to enter and see for herself. It took her a while to get to the center of it but once she did, she directly covered her mouth with her hands as her eyes widened to the size of saucers.

There were fairy lights everywhere, illuminating the supposedly dark maze, white and red rose petals scattered on the ground, creating a pathway leading to the main attraction, there were also candles the shape of a heart at the near center. But most importantly, there was her prince waiting for her with his back facing her.

She slowly walked towards him, still not taking the hint and when she was finally behind him, he turned around to reveal his formal clothing, a white shirt with black pants accompanied by a black blazer and leather shoes. He looked as if he was going to propose to her any moment now. Well he is going to do the so-called 'promposal' now.

He showed her a sweet smile and chuckled at her confused expression. "Jisung... what is all this? What are you doing and why are you dressed so nicely for?" Eunhwa asked, basically bombarding him with questions. He didn't say anything, just smiled at her and Eunhwa has to admit that it might or might not have creeped her out a bit.

"Eunhwa..." Jisung started off. He honestly forgot what to say and all right now because for one he's too nervous and secondly she's too breathtakingly beautiful for him to remember the mini speech on how he loves her so much. So he decided to go freestyle and just spill out everything.

"Remember when I asked you to prom at one of Chenle's beach houses last year?" he asked and Eunhwa giggled at the memory, feeling all tingly. "It was probably the most nerve-wrecking thing I've ever done in my life since you weren't my mate yet at the time. However I couldn't help but feel that the everything I did last year was too little because you deserve the whole damn world princess" he said and she blushed.

She could never get used to this much cheese or their very cheesy and cliché endearment. His voice and words would always be too much for her to handle. "Okay I know that this is nothing compared to what you deserve which is the whole universe but I hope that it's enough" he said and pulled out a bouquet of white roses, her favorite.

"Will you go to prom with me... again?" he asked and she widened her eyes. She didn't know how he was able to say those cheesy words when she knew that he is and will always be a little chick when it comes to these things. She was silent the whole time, not that she wanted to reject him or anything but she didn't know what to say at all.

Jisung was getting nervous but it was all washed away when she took the bouquet of flowers and smiled at him. "Of course I would, you are my prince after all" she said and Jisung's smile couldn't have possibly get any wider. He was smiling so much it was enough to split his face in half but Eunhwa knew that he would be just fine as he is always like this.

"Then may I have this dance?" Jisung asked as he held his hand out for her to take. She chuckled and placed the bouquet down as she took his hand in hers and then they danced in circles. They didn't even realize that Mark was still there all along, recording everything for future purposes.

They danced and danced and then slowed down when Jisung finally rests his forehead on Eunhwa's. "Love you, princess" he said. "Love you too, my prince" she said and the two sealed the gap with a kiss. It turned into a make out session in a while and Mark was so close to ruining it by suddenly jumping out but he didn't and let the couple have their moment.

When they finally pulled away, they stare into each other's eyes as if they were the most beautiful things, which they probably are at the very intimate moment the couple were sharing. They had smiles plastered on their faces and they only had one thing to say to each other, and they already knew what it was without it being said out loud.

"I love you so much"

Should I make the ending after the graduation or after they get married and have kids? (I think I already know the answer though)

-Clai