C48

02 October 2019
Jisung's POV

I am completely stressed out right now. My head is about to explode, my mind is tearing apart, my hair is dishelved, my blazer is creased and my eyes are droopy, I'm basically the perfect embodiment of under huge stress. I'm tired but I can't rest since I still have some conferences to go to and some more paperwork to sign.

Sometimes, I envy my brother who doesn't need to do as much paperwork as I do but that just is the risk and job of being the Crown Prince. I can't imagine myself as King in a few years, how I would be handling myself. I mean, I would have Eunhwa to bring up my mood and motivation but there are going to be times when she's not around.

In the midst of me doing my mountain of paperworks, I was often called on meetings that were scheduled to discuss about mostly finances, some about the equality of every creature out there in our kingdom and some on the evaluation of our officials. My whole brain was begging me to sleep but I just couldn't do it, I mustn't do it.

It took me about 4 hours to finish the meetings without the conferences and it basically took me 3 hours to finish all my paperwork, and it's not even completely done yet. I'm slowly losing my mind and in a while I might slam the table in frustration but I would hold it in. I could tell my secretary or hell even Jaehyun hyung to do all this but I can't, it's my responsibility and my father will kill me if he knows that I was slacking off and all.

I don't even know how he holds up this way, like how does one manage a whole kingdom all the while taking care and still having time for their kids? My father can relate, and I most likely can't. I mean I would but I'm not even available to my mate right now, what more will I be when I become King in the next years?

A knock on my door disrupted me from my thoughts as the person came in. "Your Highness, the legislative parties are waiting for you at conference room 3" my secretary said. "Alright, thank you. I'll be there in a few" I said and he left. I heaved a long sigh as I straightened my blazer, fixed my hair and put on my watch as I headed outside and to the conference room, we have about 5 here just in case.

Throughout the meeting, we were just discussing about the finances and mostly about the public facilities like the hospitals and schools at the new WayV District. We've decided that we need more supplies for the schools and more anaesthetics for the hospitals as more surgeries are performed and the WayV District is bustling with the crowd now.

I suddenly felt suffocated and then I felt a pang of pain in my head then just completely nothing at all, I immediately knew that something was wrong. "Prince Jisung, are you alright?" the new member of the Royal Council, Jaerin asked. "I'm alright, we will have to postpone the meeting. I'll inform you all later for the time and place. Dismissed" I said and grabbed my blazer.

"What happened? Where are you going?" Jungwoo asked. "Off to go deal with some business that needs me more at the moment" I said and then left. "Send 25 guards to the Neo River, I want them there in 10 minutes. Now" I ordered one of the maids and she bowed before rushing to get the guards. I walked faster than ever and bumped into my brother.

"What's the rush?" Taeyong asked. "I think something's wrong with Eunhwa. I felt it, the mate signal" I said and he nods. "Go, I heard that you ordered the guards, I'll be there with them there for extra support if you need it" he said and I nodded as switched to my wolf form and ran. I'm so lucky to have an understanding brother like him.

I arrived soon after and saw the one girl I despised the most, Yoonmi along with her brother I really don't know who but I'm just gonna call him dumbfuck. I strutted over to them and they saw me. "Aww, where's your mother, wolf?" Yoonmi asked. I switched back and saw the shocked look on her face.