C33

TYSM GUYS FOR 13.3K READS I WON'T BE ABLE TO REACH THIS FAR WITHOUT Y'ALL SO ILYSM💘❣💚💚
17 March 2019
3rd Person's POV

So because of the past month, Eunhwa just decided to move in with Jisung and his parents are okay with it. Also, Jisung was begging her to stay with him because he is whipped. Honestly if y'allsters can't see it, it means you're literally blind because it's so obvious.

Anyways, Eunhwa is going to be staying in Jisung's room with the Crown Prince himself, not in a guest room or anything. It was Jisung who wanted it, not her. But it's not like she declined or complained about it anyways right? Right.

So her moving out was settled since Jisung helped her with her stuff, not that she had much to move anyways. Mark was reluctant of letting her out but he decided to just go with it. Besides, his baby sister isn't a baby anymore so he decided to let her go and be with her mate.

Eunhwa woke up that day with that soft feeling of hands in her hair. She opened her eyes to be met by the sight of the Crown Prince himself playing with the strands of her hair. She smiled in content and snuggled closer to the werewolf. Jisung chuckled at her clingy self because although she may seem touchy, she isn't that much.

She can be clingy but only to certain people and there are only 7 people who can make her feel that way, her parents, her brother, her 3 friends and Jisung. Well the Jisung and parents part isn't surprising or anything. Mates tend to be touchy and they crave for affection from each other from time to time.

But the time to time part didn't apply to them that much. They are clingy 24/7 which made some people salty due to it and some people felt self conscious that they were single and would possibly take a long time to find their actual mates.

Enough of that, today is a weekend and it has been about a month of Eunhwa resting in the palace so she would have to start school by tomorrow again. Jisung had to admit that he would miss having the girl by his side 24/7 so he promised to himself that he would visit her every lunch and would pick her up by dismissal time.

Eunhwa told him that there was no need to since she would come back to the palace anyways but he insisted to do everything and she didn't have a say in it. And today, they will be preparing a surprise for Renjun whose birthday is in about a week from now. They're gonna meet at the evening since Renjun needs to finish a dragon painting first thing tomorrow and will most likely stay up all night.

Eunhwa and Jisung spent all morning and afternoon cuddled up and talking about things they wanted to talk about, maybe give advice to each other on things they need in the future and other stuff. "You do know that I need to marry you by my age of 20 right?" Jisung asked.

"But I'd just be 19 by then and I DO NOT want to get married before my twenties" Eunhwa said. "I'll try to talk it out with the others. But just so you know that talking it out with them isn't that easy and that the least I can do is to move it to when I'm 21 because I would have to be coronated by then" he said.

"It's fine as long as I don't have to get married before my twenties" she said and he nods. "I'll try" he said and she nodded, grateful at his behavior. "Oh and what are the others coming for again? To surprise Renjun is it?" she asked and Jisung nods.

"To plan the surprise actually. We're going to make some people act like they're hiring Renjun or something or maybe like robbing him or whatever the guys decide on and then we'll come out and surprise him" he said and she nods in acknowledgement.

"Do you have any connections because I don't actually know anyone who can act stuff out like that and he has met all of the Royal family as well as the Dutch, the Lord, everyone?" Jisung asked. "I may have some people in mind but I haven't come into contact with them for years" Eunhwa said.

"It's fine, we'll try to work things out" Jisung said and Eunhwa smiled. They leaned in and just as they were about to kiss, the door busted open, startling the couple who were having their moment there. "Hello~~" Haechan said in a singsong voice. "We have arrived!" Chenle said as if he was imitating some movie or whatever.

Jisung sighed as he face palms and groaned in frustration. "Did we interrupt anything here?" Hayeon asked as she enters the room. "Well..." Jisung trailed off. "Yes we did but we can't do anything about it now can we?" Hyoyoo said. "Welp, so much for making an entrance" Yerin said.

"I left my papers and reports just for this I don't have all day" Mark said. "Shut up old man" Jaemin said as Mark glared at him. "Okay okay chill guys" Eunhwa said and after that, everyone started talking about the surprise. "What would you think if we made some sort of hostage attempt or something?" Jeno asked.

"Not bad but who's gonna act out the stuff?" Eunhwa asked. "I might have connections that live not far from this kingdom and there are a few girls and most are boys. How about that?" Hyoyoo asked. "What kingdom?" Haechan asked again. "The girls and a boy from the SKZ Kingdom and the rest from the WayV District, some from the RV Kingdom and the SVT Kingdom" she said and some mouths went agape.

"Since when do you have that much connections?" Chenle asked. "Since I was in middle school. I chat with them online and stuff" she said. "Okay so maybe you can contact them and tell them the plan and stuff so they know what they will do" Jaemin said and she nods. "I also have connections" Hayeon said.

"Where?" Mark asked. "The SKZ Kingdom too and some from the WJSN Kingdom. Oh, also some from the EXO Kingdom" she said. "Wow you girls are social" Jisung said. "Not really, we met them online, some that is" Hayeon said. "Still counts" Jisung said and she shrugs.

"Okay so that's settled but where?" Haechan asked. "His gallery, it's always crowded there and plus, a lot of paintings and people so he won't be suspicious" Chenle said. "Okay so we know that now and we'll just meet up or call if any changes are made or to inform each other alright?" Mark said.

They all nod and soon left the palace as Eunhwa sigh. "What's wrong?" Jisung asked. "Nothing it's just... what if Yoonmi comes back at me in school or after school?" she asked. She wasn't ready to be bullied or anything yet. She just recovered for God's sake.

"Don't worry about it. If I need to I will literally go to school everyday with you so don't you ever worry about a single thing" he said and she smiled. "Love you my prince" she said and she yawned. "Love you too princess" he said and they did their night routine (not together) and then cuddled as they slept. So much for being clingy.