Time To Step Up

Chapter 6
Apollo's Point of View:

"We're twins." She said quietly to herself. "I have a brother, I have a family." I smiled slightly. I had always known there was a reason for the crazy dreams and the strange connection I felt to her.

"How long have you known this for?" She asked, anger dripping from her voice. My eyes widened in fear.

"Since last week, but I wasn't sure how to tell you and I knew that I had been a jerk, and I didn't think you would want me as a brother." I admitted quietly.

"Yeah, you were right. I don't want you as a brother, but according to Journey, we don't always get what we want, just what we need. And I got a brother right when I lost the only family I had. So maybe, just maybe, we can start over." She said surprising both of us.

"Please, please can we start over?" I begged. She smiled half heartedly and nodded.

"Connors?" The doctor said before either of us could say anything.

"That's me." Artemis responded standing up. I stood up too and followed her and the doctor back to the morgue.

"Sir, you're going to have to wait out here, its family only." The doctor said. I looked at Artemis and she nodded.

"Sir, I'm her twin brother. I believe that counts as family."