Drunk Prophecys

Apollo's PoV:

I was running in no particular direction, looking for the girl with the silver eyes and chocolate brown hair, just like I did every other time. I saw the cave and sprinted for it knowing that the strong warrior man was in there. He knew where she was, he always did. I ran into the cave and saw the warrior in his toga wielding the large bow and arrow.

"Where is she?" I yelled at the warrior even though I already knew the answer.

He opened his mouth to speak and what came out was something much different than what he normally said.
"It all ends sometime soon. Along with the life of the girl who makes her swoon. Savior, twins, and sacrifice. It all comes down to the golden eyed boy, and the girl with the silver eyes." I looked at the warrior in confusion. This poem was new, and it told of the end of something and someone. I took a step closer to the warrior and looked deep into his eyes. Golden, just like mine.

"Who are you?" I yelled to him. But apparently the man was done speaking for the time being. I sprinted out of the cave and saw her sitting on a rock just a few feet from the entrance of the cave.

"Apollo, what's going on?" She asked quietly. I looked around and saw the small town that we lived in crashing down around us. I watched as buildings burned to the ground and the only place we ever knew being destroyed. I looked out into the chaos and saw Nick driving his car through the madness and just before he crashed I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes to 2 bright blue ones staring back at me. "Apollo, are you okay? You were screaming and turning over and over in your sleep." Ethan was standing over me. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before checking my watch. 7:38.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad dream." I said before ruffling his hair and climbing out of bed. "Do you want to go meet Artemis?" I asked hesitantly.
"Who's Artemis?" Briley said walking into Ethan and I's room.

"My biological twin sister." I said quickly. Briley's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Of course we do! Let's go!" Briley said loudly.

"Oh no you don't. You 3 idiots aren't going anywhere." I heard a deep gravelly voice from down stairs yell. Loud steps were heard coming up the stairs.

"Briley get inside." I said while pulling her into the room. I stood up and stepped in front of Ethan and Briley. Mr. Hendrickson appeared in the doorway almost as soon as I had braced myself for whatever level of abuse was coming from the drunk man. He stepped forward and swung his fist angrily. Briley screamed. I waited for the impact of the punch but it never came. Instead, I found myself moving and fighting back against him. I had blocked the punch and my fists were moving as if they had a mind of their own. I hit him hard in the side of the face and his head swung and slammed into the door frame. He fell to the ground unconsciously. I grabbed Briley and Ethan and took them outside to my car. I loaded them into the car before running around to the drivers side and taking off in the direction of Artemis' house, knowing somehow that she needed me in this moment just as much as we needed her.