Chapter 9 Ryujin Jakka

Yourichi's POV

   Urahara and I teamed up together against Uliquiorra Cifer, the fourth espada. We knew all of the espada's weakness, their second and third forms and all of their attacks.

"So you know what we do. You have already forced me to release my third release. Very impressive." Uliquirra said as he eyed us warily. I quickly look around and see that nearly everybody is almost finished with their battles. 

"Hey Kisuke, we got to hurry up. The others are almost done with their battles." I said "We don't want to be called old folk, for being the last ones to finish our battle."

"I don't mind though, but I guess your right." Urahara said "No choice, but to end it now. Bakudo number 63 Saju Sabaku!"

Yello ropes came out and binded Uliquirra, when he was looking at me. He struggled against it, breaking a couple.

"Bakudo number 99, Kin!" I shout. Black ropes came out from the sky, and swiftly bind-ed Uliquirra to the ground. Urahara points his zanpakuto at his head.

"I knew your weakness was kido, because when I watched you fight. You avoided all kido attacks. That was your flaw." Urahara said closing his eyes before he brings his zanpakuto down.

I look away, not wanting to see what happened to the espada.

"We're actually doing somewhat of a good job. I have no doubt that Aizen knows we're already here. We made quite a ruckus." Kisuke said as he looked to where Toshiro's fight had just ended.

"You guys all right?" Toshiro asked as he began using kido to heal his arm.

"Yeah, for the most part. Ichigo, Rangiku and Rukia are still fighting their battles. Do you know where Yachiru went?" I ask him. 

"She went into one of the palaces, I heard some of the arrrancars coming out, saying she was like a pink demon." Toshiro said frowning.

I laugh, as I thought of her when she was training. She resembled Kenpachi in such a cute way, she may be small. But that girl can be a load of trouble if you face her.

Chad and Ishida ran up to us, with Ikkaku, Yumichika, Isshin and Yachiru.

"Let me go, Ichi's dad! I was playing hide n go seek!" Yachiru said pounding Isshin who sighed.

"Why would you play hide n go seek with arrancars? You could have gotten hurt, or killed!" Isshin said as he held onto her tightly. I guess Yachiru reminded him of Yuzu and Karin, so I guess he went after her.

"Fukutaicho, you should listen to Isshin. What happened if you ran into Aizen!" Ikkaku said exasperated.

"Then that would be awesome. I want to kill him!" Yachiru screamed as she pulled Isshin's hair "Besides, wouldn't Aizen be in the big tower in the middle? And his reatsiu would be higher. The person I was playing hide n go seek with had the reatsiu of a captain."

"It could have been a high level arrancar." Rukia said as her, Rangiku, and Ichigo jumped off a piece of debris.

"But it was familiar though." Yachiru said.

"You must have sensed it wrong. You know how you are with reatisu. Your just as bad as the ta-" Ikkaku began before Yachiru began biting his head.