Chapter 18 Illusions or not?

Unohana's POV

   Urahara was doing everything in his power to get a hold of the device, but to no effect.

"Don't worry, Retsu. Jushiro knows what he's doing." Kyoraku said comfortingly. I just nod as Yourichi hugged me tightly.

"I need to go to Seireitei." I said loudly, after ten minutes went by. Everybody stares at me.

"We have orders from Ukitake soutaicho to not go to Seireitei." Rukia replied "We can't diso-"

"I know!" I whisper forcefully "I know, but I need to go there. I need to be with him."

I watch as they all looked at each other with regret.

"Unohana taicho is right. We must assist the soutaicho by all means necessary. Even though it would go against orders." Byakuya said standing up. I looked at him with astonishment.

"And here's the guy who wanted to execute his own sister." Kenpachi mumbled "I'm in."

"So am I." Kyoraku raised his hand. And pretty soon, everybody raised their hands.

"Well, let's go and kick Aizen's butt back to Hueco Mundo!" Ikkaku, Kira and Hisagi yelled. We cheered and went down to  the Senkaimon.

Juu, don't do this by yourself.

Ukitake's POV

   I couldn't stop staring. It couldn't be, I must be hallucinating! I watched as Aizen, Gin, Tousen and the espada fought against what couldn't seem to be true.

"Sensei..." I whisper as I watched from the sidelines "It really is you."

Somebody grabbed me from behind and pulled me down.

"What the-!"

"SHHH! You wanna get us caught?!" Isshin hissed, as he gestured towards were everybody else were standing next to the closing Senkaimon.

"What are you guys doing?! You were supposed to stay at Urahara's! That was an order!" I yell. 

They sheepishly look at each other.

"Don't worry so much or your illness will come back." Kyoraku sighed.

"Juu, don't do this alone. We're all members of Seireitei too." Retsu said, kissing my cheek.

"So what's the status. And thanks for breaking my new device." Urahara said annoyed "It took me a month to make that."

"Ah, sorry. But never mind that, look up." I insisted.

I watch as their faces read pure shock.

"But, that's!"

"Immpossible!"

"Are you sure that this isn't Aizen's illusion?" Chad asked. I nodded.

"I already checked before you got here, and their's no way that Aizen can make a copy of a person's reatsiu." Toshiro said, his eyes widening.

"Well, let's go up and meet them!" Kira replied. We grab him and pull him down.

"Are you insane?!"Hisagi cried "What happens if they attack us! We aren't really in any condition to fight either!"