Chapter 28 Kenpachi's and Tousen's Resolve (Short Author's Note)

Kenpachi's POV

   I couldn't stop thinkin' about her. Those soft hands that hung onto me every time we would go for a fight, that sweet laugh that would fill my ears with joy I so seldom heard.

Yachiru.

I growl, battling that flames that held me back from the person who was responsible for her demise. 

I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you.

I glance towards my right, watching as Ikkaku changed his Shikai to Bankai instead, hatred etched on his scarred face. 

I couldn't even protect Yumichika. 

But, that's why I'll avenge you.

I tore off my eye patch and let the full force of my reatisu take hold, parting a way for me to get towards Aizen.

Even if it damn well kills me.

Tousen's POV

   I listen to the fukutaicho's argue over whether helping the taicho's, or staying here and watching over me and Kuchiki's body. I sigh and cross my legs. We were wasting time sitting here and deciding what should have been decided a while ago. I glance over to where the captains reatsiu grew stronger and stronger, and glanced pitifully over to where they were still arguing. 

"Hey, if your going to decide something. I suggest you guys do it now." I told Hisagi as he was in a heated argument with Nanao. They glance up towards me, irritation was quite obvious on Nanao's face.

"We have to follow orders Hisagi! And our orders were to take him back into custody, along with you and Rukia!" Nanao scowled as she glared at me, "Not going along with some psychotic mad man that killed Ukitake soutaicho!"

"Didn't kill if you wanted to know." I mutter under my breath, whilst continuing to look to where the taicho's fight had begun to increase tenfold. I sigh before standing up and breaking the bonds with which they held me with and walked towards the battle.

"Oi, where are you going!?" I heard someone call out from behind me. I roll my eyes and call back.

"Better than staying here and acting useless."

I hear them shunpo next to me, Hinamori glanced up towards me.

"So you really are one our side then? You'll help us kill Aizen?" she asked, I grin slightly.

"Hell yeah I will."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone! So yeah, it's been a year since I updated and schools been tough but I'm surviving T_T  Thank you so much for your wonderful special comments. Its inspired me to continue writing this story to the end for you guys! I have the outlines for the next chapters already and I hope that you'll read them. Anyway yeah, so basically to sum it up I'm back from a very very long hiatus and I hope to be updating soon! Till the next one

P.S.  Bleach doesn't belong to me at all. (Am I supposed to write this for every chapter?!?)