"Hey! Wait up!"

I stopped and looked behind me, waiting for Joseph," Huh?"

"You can't just leave me behind like that." He chuckled.

I blinked and looked forward," What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm your friend now, right?" He asked rubbing his neck, a nervous smirk playing at his lips.

I blushed and nodded quickly," Yes. Of course!"

He beamed at me and nodded.

"Although..." I paused, thinking about how Euca and Angie might react to him," Never mind, I'm sure they wont do anything too drastic."

He looked confused," Who?"

I smiled," You'll see. Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you."

Joseph nodded and followed me inside, sticking close to my heels.

"Oi!!" Euca shouted.

"Aussie, aussie, aussie!" Angie shouted.

I laughed," Oi, oi, oi!"

Suddenly the expressions of my two elders darkened just as quickly as it was bright, their eyes trailing on something behind me. I glanced back at Joseph who had a nervous expression on his face.

"Those are your friends?"

I looked at them and nodded as I hugged them," Of course they are!"

Their arms clasped around me, I knew full well, they were glaring over my shoulder at Joseph.

"Guys, this is Joseph. I met him on the bus." I smiled as I pulled away from them.

Their eyes still dark on him, not answering.

"Um... Hi?" Joseph spoke soft, waving his hand slightly.

"Oi idols!" A deep voice spoke, coated in a deep Australian accent.

"Hey loves!" Jayden shouted.

They both stopped just a few steps away from us. Confused looks on their faces.

Archer looking to and from my Eucas to Joseph, then his own expression began to darken.

Jayden following in suit," Who is this one?" He asked pulling Joseph under in arm.

Standing almost a foot taller than Joseph the two Aussies became dangerously dark.

"Guys stop, he's a new friend." I snapped then clasped my hands over my mouth.

The atmosphere cleared quickly.

"Oh, why didn't you say so mate. Judging from the looks of it, we gave you quite the fright." Archer laughed and sat on the floor next to Euca.

Jayden taking his own place in the seat next to Angie," Yeah, a bro of these girls is a friend of ours mate."

Still, Angie and Eucas looks held.

"Come on guys. Be nice." I sighed.

Angie narrowed her eyes then stood, standing head to head with Joseph. She reached out her hand, making Joseph cringe. Placing her hand on his shoulder she beamed at him," Well, I feel like we can trust you."

Eucas expression lightened," Hmmm... you sure Koya?"

Angie nodded and sat back down," If bad I attac. " She spoke and leaned on Euca.

I looked at my elders and noticed the oversized sweaters that they were wearing," Huh, where did you get those."

Both looked at me," What? "