Chapter 24

There I was , laying on the king size bed.
Naked.
With my legs spread apart.
Waiting for Tony.

I was growing impatient, I closed my eyes and let time pass by as imagined what he would do to me. It had been a while since we'd had sex and I knew he needed me just as much as I needed him.

I heard the front door opened and close , followed by footsteps , soon Tony was standing at the bedroom door.
We looked at each other and said nothing.
He walked across the room and picked up the chair before placing it at the foot of the bed and sitting in it.

"Play with yourself." He said , his voice was low, deep and noticeably demanding.

I had no questions or objections.
I spread my legs even further apart and began to stroke my clit gently. I moaned at the pleasure. Taking my time to gently play with my sensitive bud.
The whole time I kept my eyes on Tony's face , but he simply started at my pussy.
I spread my lips apart with my fingers before sliding two fingers deep into me. I was a moaning mess as I fingered myself , going as deep as I could while watching Tony.
I looked down and saw his dick was already hard in his pants.

"Tony , please fuck me." I said as I moaned. He's eyes immediately moved to my face where he held my eyes captive with his intense stare.
"Daddy fuck me" I said.
He slowly got up from his chair and began to get undressed.
His dick sprung right up as soon as it was released from his pants.
"Get on all fours." He said.
I eagerly got in doggy position and made sure to put my ass in the air , arching my back. He got on the bed and knelt behind me and without warning I felt his hand slap my ass.
I let out a yelp as I felt his hand connect with my ass.
He gently rubbed my ass before slapping it again , each time harder than the last.
After about 6 slaps on each cheek , I was so wet that I had juices running down my legs.
"You like that baby?" He said as he smacked my ass again.
"Hmmm" was all I could manage to respond , my face was buried into the pillow.

Tony finally lined up his dick with my pussy. He ran the tip of his pussy through all of my folds and over my clit. He then lined his tip with my entrance and pushed the tip in. Before I could push back and get more dick , he pulled out , making me moan in frustration.
Tony did the same thing again , teasing me, making me ache for his dick.

"Tony ! Stop fucking around and just fu"
Before I could finish the sentence he pushed his whole length deep within me , hitting the sweet spot deep in me. He pulled his dick almost all the way out before pushing it back in again. Tony was not holding back.
He fucked me hard and fast and would occasionally slap my ass.

The sound of Tony's balls slapping my pussy filled the room along with our moans and heavy breathing.

I was on the verge of my orgasm when He reached around and began rubbing on my clit. I felt my pussy clench tightly around Tony's dick as I reached my orgasm. My toes curled and I released. Tony didn't stop though , he fucked me through my orgasm and grunted as my pussy clenched tightly and squeezed his dick. As soon as my orgasm had ended Tony began to shoot his cum deep within me . I felt it gathering , with no room to drip out. Tony and I collapsed onto the bed with him still in me.
He then pulled his dick out , leaving me feeling empty and missing his thick dick filling me up.
I felt the mixture of our cum dripping out of me and gathering underneath me.
Tony pulled my body towards his and held me.
"I hope you aren't tired yet because I'm just getting started." He said before pulling me onto on his body, we laid chest to chest with my legs spread apart by his.

He began to massage my ass that was still stinging from all the spankings.
***

After a night filled with fucking, we woke up and showered together. Our morning was filled with playful flirting and trying to not get back into bed.
Everything was going well until I went to go through my toiletry bag to take my birth control.
I couldn't find it.
I searched through all my belongings and felt the tears gather in my eyes at the thought that maybe I really had forgotten it.
"Tony!" I called from the bathroom.
He soon came and saw me rummaging through all my stuff like a mad woman.
"Hey what's wrong?" He asked while standing at the door.
I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.
He immediately rushed to my side and held my face in his hands.
"Baby , baby what's wrong?"

"I left my birth control at home." I said in a small whisper.

"Baby that's okay can't we just get you some more at the doctor today ?"

"That's not how it works I need my prescription." I said as the tears began to fall.

"But you can't get pregnant from missing just one day , can you ?"

At that I began to cry even more.
"I haven't been consistently taking it because when I was sick I was always drugged up and I was basically sleeping the whole time so I forgot." I mumbled as the tears began to fall harder.

"Shhh baby." He pulled me into his arms and held me as I cried.

"What do you want to do ? We could get the morning after pill?" He said

I knew that Tony didn't want that. I knew that if there was a chance that I would fall pregnant after last night that he would want to keep the baby but I also knew that he was just trying to do what was right by me.

"What do you think we should do?" I asked in a small whisper.

"You know I'm ready to have kids , but I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to do. If you want the morning after pill then we can get it right now okay?" He said as he wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead.

"What are the chances that I'm pregnant anyway?" I said with a laugh trying to make light of the situation.

"Considering how many times I cummed inside of you last night.." Tony said
At that I started laughing and crying simultaneously.

I should've known better.
But underneath all the worry and uncertainty there was a calmness that scared me more than anything.
The truth was , I wasn't scared to have Tony's baby. If anything I was ready to.
At that realization I began to cry even more as a wave of anxiety washed over me.

Maybe it was too soon.
Maybe it was irresponsible.
Maybe I wasn't ready to be a mom.
Maybe I wasn't even pregnant.

"Aubrey?" Tony said as he held my face again and used his thumbs to wipe my tears.
"Tell me what to do and I'll do it." He said.

I took a deep breathe and tried to centered my thoughts. I tried to look through the haze of my emotions and anxiety and really tried to figure out what I needed.

"Can you get me the morning after pill ?" I asked

I saw Tony's shoulders slightly drop in disappointment . He leaned down and kissed my forehead before nodding his head.

"Okay baby , I'll run out now and get it for you." He gave me another hug before leaving the room.