Chapter 3: Dangerous Affairs

***
I felt the soft throbbing in between my thighs, there was a sense of pain but it was more of a need to pee. I opened my eyes it was still dark but I had to handle the matter at hand, knowing I still had my shirt on it was a decent length that I pulled it down as I scrambled out of bed, unwrapping Edward's large arms around me.
I walked to the bathroom; it was huge everything in this house was unnecessarily big. Spotting the toilet I relieved my self of the stress, once I was done, I went to switch on the lights so I could look at myself in the mirror and wash my hands.
“What the hell, what's this?” I stared at a large bruise like mark on my collar bone slopping down, oh a love bite, he gave me a fucking hickey.
Edward that fucking idiot, I gaped at it, it didn't hurt it just coexisted with me.
“Selena!” I heard him shout, what now hickey giver.
“Selena!!” his yells grew louder more commanding. I opened the faucet in an attempt to wash my hands quickly.
“Selena!!!” I jumped with fear, as the bathroom door banged open.
“Edward what's wrong?” I asked my voice was small.
“Jeez woman, I thought you left” he breathed.
“that's why you were shouting my name, I wouldn't have left you, am no whore” I replied him, this man honestly thought I would have run away.
“Yes, Selena I - he trailed off. He really had abandonment issues.
“You can talk to me if you want” I tried to reason, maybe he just needed a listener.
“there's nothing to talk about” he said a grim line set on his lips.
“You clearly have issues Edward” I whined knowing full well I crossed some imaginary line.
“Selena, drop it” he grunted.
“Fine Mr. Collins” I muttered eliminating the question, I'm not one to show perseverance. Well not in this case.
“Get your fat ass to my bed” he ordered, I glared at his remark. Idiot.
“You gave me a hickey” I pointed angrily remembering why I was upset before.
“No... I gave you hickeys” he grinned. What the hell, what does he mean.
“Lift your shirt” he added, I was reluctant to do so knowing that I had not even so much as underwear under it.
“Come on you didn't feel shy when you were screaming my name” he gave me a salacious look. Giving me a half smile.
“Shut up!” I yelled.
“Come on then Selena” he folded his arms over his chest, expectantly looking at me.
I touched the hem of the shirt and slowly lifted it up until it was above my breasts.
“Oh my” I was flabbergasted at the sight of about six hickies scattered on my bodice, one on each breast. I dragged the shirt down, remembering I was naked underneath.
“Are you crazy, why did you give me so many hickeys?” I lashed out on him as annoyance seeped into my bones.
“I couldn't help it” he chuckled, you're e an asshole that's why. He walked towards me so that he was able to stand before me. Tilting my chin, I was forced to meet his gaze, he's eyes were now some mixtures of light blue and royal blue.
“You have gorgeous eyes” he muttered, soothingly. Look who's talking.
“Argh don't even start, after giving me these hickies your compliments are in vain”
“You haven't even seen the back yet” he whispered; an evil smile curled on his lips. Oh no you don't, you're lying.
“Edward” I said warning. He turned me around so that my back was against his front, I was looking at myself in the mirror my dark hair roughed and messed, I wasn't used to the site of me with out classes. He caught the shirt dragged it up as if peeling me out of it, then he pointed.
“You have one here” he said as he pointed at the nape of neck.
“Another here” he pointed somewhere near my ribs
“And another here” he pointed below my back.
“you're crazy” I grunted
“You weren't complaining when I took you from behind” he whispered his heady voice starting to affect me.
“Shut up” I said in an attempt to move out of his reach.
“you're not going anywhere” he snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me against him.
I was writhing against him, but that seemed to make him tighten his hold.
He was already so much bigger than me, I cursed my height being short only came with a few advantages.
“Edward let go” I protested, trying to shake out of his grip. He didn't even budge, and I just wasted my energy.
“Do you know why I gave you the hickeys” he asked
“To show how evil you can be” I snapped. He laughed; I had never heard him laugh like that it was almost so unnatural to me.
“You think am evil, you're cute. Now why would you say that?”
“Cause of how you look down on people, please let me go” I struggled again.
“Selena everyone has a place in life, I just make sure people know where they stand” he replied, his tone was impassive.
“Or you're just a jerk” I said sarcastically.
“Well, this jerk owns you” he spoke reaching down to peck my cheek.
Argh am gonna kill this fool. Abruptly he tossed me over his shoulder, smacked me hard across my ass.
I yelped “Edward!”
“Shhh, you're making noise” he responded walking out of the bathroom I slapped his back but still nothing, it was like he was made of metal.
He dropped me on the bed, I landed on it almost bouncing off, but that wouldn't have been the case cause immediately he crawled in between me. He bound my arms his weight was pinning me down; I felt the bulge in his sweats. Oh, dear lord. I looked down on him, then back up to face him.