Chapter 5

Taehyung pov

It was early in the morning and I barely slept. Yesterday after we came home, we got a earful from our father. Then there was the monthly 'ritual' for me to try to turn into a dragon. I got scolded once again because I couldn't turn, I just wasn't good enough. I sigh and got out of bed to get washed up.

I slid my clothes off and look at the scars on my skin as well as new wounds, they were from the beatings I would receive from father because I couldn't turn. It happened as long as I couldn't turn. It was a way to release his anger for having such a disgrace as his son. I am a disgrace.I continue to wince as I look them over, deciding to look away before I begin to disgust myself even more.

They were mostly on my back or my thighs so they could be easily covered by my clothes. I went to go wash up and then come out to change into my formal clothes added with my tie, it is a formal occasion according to the school. I walked down and take a toast before going outside to the car where my older brothers were. "Sorry Tae, we have a tight schedule." Jin apologised and I just nodded, gobbling up the toast in my hands.

The same scenery as always pass by my eyes, it's the same thing as always. The same old buildings and trees and pedestrians and drivers. The same old advertisements all from the same company; the one my father owns. We made our way to school quickly and upon reaching, I saw Yoongi using magic, which by the way in my eyes, look damn cool. He is the sweg god, the Jjang Jjang man boom boom. I exited the car and walked into the building as My brothers have the driver park the car.

I walked through the corridors and saw Hoseok hanging up the banners, his wide, White, feathery wings on display, Jimin was fluttering near Hoseok with the smaller decorations since in fairy form he was short. I mean more than usual, so he was carrying a ribbon that was weighing him down despite the relative lift was of it.

They were coming today, the international students, one of the seniors went to pick them up from the airport. I'm supposed to hand out the dorm keys and their stuff for school. Hopefully they can carry it themselves. I'm happy for them to have opportunities, but I'm not intending on waiting on them hand and foot. Everyone is working hard to make the hallways look more colourful and welcoming to new students.

"Taehyung!" I heard my name being called so I turned around and I saw little Jimin floating in front of me carrying a tag that has my name on it.

"Wow Jimin, you still have a loud voice even though you're so small right now. What is it?" I asked even though I have a pretty good idea as to why he called me. He hugs my cheek briefly and kicks back a strand of my hair so that it lands behind my ear.

"Your name tag obviously since the new students are coming in today." Jimin placed the tag on my hand before transforming back to his normal human size self. I pinned the name tag on the left side of my shirt, before hugging Jimin tightly.

"What's wrong? Why so clingy suddenly?" Jimin asked before walking while dragging me along as I continued to keep my arms wrapped around the smaller boy.

"Nothing..." I said but I kept my arms wrapped around Jimin letting him drag me around, then he stopped suddenly making me bump into him. I couldn't lie to Jimin. That's the thing about fairies like Jimin: they cause mischief, and they're fun to be around, but you don't know what they know until they admit that they do. It's why it's dangerous to have a fairy as a friend when you're as private and secretive as a dragon. As the son of a Business mogul. As... me.

"I know you're lying. It was yesterday right? You father..." I just nodded before Jimin could finish the sentence. I remember telling Jimin whenever my father did it, it hurts but I know my father meant well. Jimin insists that I'm wrong, but he doesn't press me. He knows his boundaries.