Wedding Day

HEY GUYS! Are you excited? Cuz I'm excited. Who's ready for the final chapter of this book!? Well, me and not me. I'm really going to miss this book, so hopefully you guys will enjoy this chapter as much as I do. Don't worry, there's still an epilogue coming. Also, massive thanks to rorypondfoster !!!!!! As you may have seen, I posted a help message bc I am not a romantic person and she really saved me. So yeah! On with the chapter...........

-----------------

Fontaine's pov:

-----------------

3 weeks later............

Okay, I am freaking out! Why you may ask? It's you wedding day! You should be happy! Well I am happy. But I'm also bat shit scared. This has been coming for a long time. Now that it's finally here, I'm super nervous. Scrap that, it's an understatement. This morning everyone has been busy helping me. Ant is planning some speech (imma kill him if it's embarrassing) an so is Mom. Dad isn't a huge public speaker so he just stuck with walking me down the aisle. Kai was sleeping peacefully in his little cot, and Mom was going to hold him during the ceremony, which is good because I couldn't do all of it. And Naturally my friends haven't let me see Finn all morning. Yes I know it's tradition or whatever but I miss him!

"Fontaine! Hey, we need to get you into your dress." Mom called.

I nodded and walked over, and my mother, Jess and Maddy all helped me get into the dress. Mom did my hair into a braided updo, and she tucked small pink flowers into my hair. My pink streak stuck out an kinda went really nicely with the flowers.

Mom then passed me a slightly faded gold necklace. "Your grandmother gave me this on my wedding, so that I would have the best luck when I walked down the aisle. So I'm going to give it to you so you'll have the best luck possible!"

I teared up a little. "Thanks Mom." I smiled an hugged her.

Jess and Maddy came in fully dressed in their dresses, looking every bit the perfect bridesmaids. Evie and Bella ran in a minute later, with Eldoris and Ryuku close behind them.

"Hey girls! Good job getting your dresses on." I smiled at them.

"The boys helped." Evie shrugged. Mom rolled her eyes. "Girls I wouldn't tell your father that ok?"

They nodded an I sat them down so I could do their hair. I decided they should match me, so I braided it into mine and then put flowers of their favourite colour in their hair. Evie had purple and Bella had aqua green.

"Where are your flower baskets?" I asked. Bella opened a portal beside them and grabbed the baskets off what looked like her bed.

"I forgot you could do that!" I giggled. Bella grinned at me and showed me the flowers.

"Nereus taught us to be able to reach into a spot an grab what we want." Evie smiled widely.

"Impressive! Now, can you please go and wait for me in the foyer room? I have to feed your brother." I smiled at them, hearing Kai start to cry. The girls face lit up and then ran off, while I headed out to feed my son.

----------------

Finn's pov:

----------------

"Hey Finn! Bro you need to hold still!" Ant scolded me as I jiggled around nervously.

"But there's so many things that could go wrong! I mean maybe Kai starts crying. Or maybe Fontaine doesn't get everything perfect so she's delayed! Or-or!" I ranted while he tried to help me do my bowtie up.