Lemuria, Feelings and everything in-between

Hello everybody : ) Shout-out to httyd1mlb2hp3 who requested I do some more anteline based stuff, and rorypondfoster and ConnorXC who both gave me suggestions for Finntaine's baby. So enjoy, and go check her out, follow her for me plz? Thanks everybody! Just so you know, one of my plans for this chapter is to do the intro ceremony from all the Nektons and pirates pov's because I figured you'd wanna know what they were all thinking during this massive moment. There's one other thing I'd like to mention, I love all of you guys for how awesome you are with reading anf commenting but please may you remember to VOTE when you read? It helps a whole bunch you guys❤❤❤❤❤❤
And now...... ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

---------------------------

Fontaine's pov:

I woke up 2 hours later with ant yelling through the speakers that we'd arrived at the location. Finn walked out holding my hand, but when we looked out the front windows, there was a different trench than the one we'd originally found the Kracken in.

"Um, where are we?" I asked, confused. Evie giggle and ran over and I picked her up, cuddling her to me while Finn held Bella.

"This is the real location of lemuria. Still opened by the ephemacron, but no one enters and no one leaves without us knowing. The Kracken was imprisoned in the old Lemuria, to keep it locked away. The guardians are already inside, so Bella, or anteaus would you open the gates please?" Nereus requested brightly.

Ant nodded and Bella passed the ephemacron to him. He slipped on a rebreather mask and swam out, opening up the gates. As he did, we all slipped in our rebreather masks and followed him out. I'm gonna be honest here, I never expected anything so beautiful. There was people swimming around in there, houses that were semi underwater and amazing building planted on banks above the sea. The most impressive of all of them was the royal palace as Nereus pointed it out.

It was a bright pearly colour, with gold trimming around the tops and beautiful crystal shapes. Nereus laughed at our faces and gestured for us to keep moving, as we swam into the palace, people from outside glancing at us as we came up out of the water and took of our masks.

"Oh and Nektons? And Finn, Maddy of course, you can breathe in this water, after all you are lemurian!" Nereus grinned, throwing our masks away. We weren't in water yet, so I dived back in to check his theory and sure enough, I could breath under water!

I came back up an grinned, Finn pulling me onto the bank. "In lemuria, few people actually die. Once they leave the barriers of our city they will, unless they are Royal die but for the most part, lemurians can live for many years before they actually pass away. There is a tradition however." Nereus began, as we walked into the palace and came face to face with all the guardians, including Glokas.

"Ah Nektons! What a joy to finally have you within your natural home! But I believe you haven't been updated on everything you need to know about the Royal family." Coralie, the female guardian smiled.

"Ah yes, thankyou Coralie. Nektons, traditions have it that once they reach a certain age, any member of the Royal family may not be crowned. That means that William and Kaiko can't be crowned, since you are already passed the usual crowing age. Unfortunately that also means that Finn and Fontaine Would be crowned as king and Queen of lemuria. If not, I suppose it would fall to anteaus and Madeline." Nereus grinned.

And here comes Nereus once again throwing a life changing bomb at us. Don't get me wrong I love the sea, but loving it is the only thing I'm good at, I can't rule a kingdom!