A Strange Encounter (Edited)

Welcome back! Bonus chapter one is currently in the works, so until then enjoy these, love you all! Enjoy ♥♥♥

-------------------

Fontaine's pov:

------------------

After Finn dried off, we walked out into the bridge, and spotted the girls. Evie was at the steering wheel, and Bella was shouting out directions. As soon as they saw me, Evie jumped out of the way, fully aware I could take it from here.

Strangely, they didn't try to attack us. I launched a net, trying to stop their engines, but they got away. Finn ran out into the moon pool, wearing a suit just like ants, and then put on a breather mask. Evie and Bella followed suit, and soon they were heading straight towards the dark orca.

Out of nowhere, a huge plastic cannon launched out of the side, hitting Bella and knocking her out. Finn grabbed it and her, but Evie had gone Into panic mode, and wasn't helping him. I sighed. Capturing the Dark Orca would have to wait.

Running into the moon pool, I jumped into the rover and headed out. I opened the hatch and Finn put bella in, then Evie.
He jumped in after that, and I headed back to the moonstar.

As we got into the moon pool, Bella woke up and her and Evie flew out, Finn jumped out, still holding that cannon and offered me his hand, pulling me out.

"Um, why are you still holding that Finn?" I asked.

He smiled. "I know my dad, he uses these thing to send messages."

I looked at him and realised how good it was that he was on this mission. "Thanks Finn, you were really good back there. I appreciate it." I said gently.

He seemed very pleased with himself when I said that. I turned and started to head in, but he grabbed my hand and yanked me back.

"Our little conversation isn't over Fontaine. I'll find out what you were going to say Fontaine." He whispered into my ear. "No matter how long it takes."

I shivered as I felt his breath on my neck then shook my head.

"Leave it Finn. If you don't mind, I have a daughter who needs looking after." I replied to him, yanking my hand away. I walked off to check on the girls.

Bella was sitting there, completely normal and playing cards with Evie. "Hey guys! How are you feeling Bella?" I asked hugging her.

Her and Evie both hugged me. "I'm fine mommy!" She smiled.

"Hey mommy? What's that red spot on your neck?" Evie asked.

"Umm, I scratched myself there?" I replied.

Evie looked unconvinced but nodded. Me and the girls spent the rest of the afternoon playing, watching movies and doing our nails.
At around 6:30, I suggested we make dinner.

"Yay! Can we have pizza?" Evie begged me, giving me the puppy eyes.

I laughed and so did Finn. "Sure guys!" I grinned.

"Can Finn help?" Bella asked me.
I felt my heart stop beating and for a moment I couldn't answer.

"Sure guys I can help!" He grinned.

I kicked him in the shin, and then we all walked into the kitchen.

A good hour later, we were finally done putting the pizza's together.
The kitchen was a complete disaster. There was flour and tomato sauce everywhere, but at least the pizza's were in the oven.