What's done is done (Edited)

Okey dokey people! It's about the time for another edit! Enjoy♥♥♥♥

--------------------------------

Fontaine's pov:

I woke up the next morning and realised Finn had fallen asleep on me. Then I saw a tiny little ball in the shelf. I picked it up, and suddenly realised it was a camera!

Someone's been watching me! I thought. If it was Ant I was gonna kill him! I woke Finn up, and told him to throw the camera away. He kissed me goodbye an then jumped out down the tunnel. I kept thinking about the camera when I realised, It couldn't have been Ant! He already knows! Oh shit. That means mom or dad put that here! I started panicking. I locked off my room and followed Finn down the tunnel.

"Hey babe! Why'd you follow me? Not that I'm complaining." Finn added.

"Umm my Dad or Mom put that camera there." I replied panicked.

"Don't worry! You can spend the day with me!" Finn smiled excitedly.

I smiled. He was too cute for his own good.

--------------------------

Will's pov:

Fontaine was up at 9:30. I really wanted to punch Finn, but I didn't. Unfortunately she found the camera. And threw it away. So now I couldn't see what was going on in there.

It took all my will power (no pun intended) to not barge into her room but after a while I couldn't bear it. So half an hour later, I knocked on the door.

"Fontaine, honey? Can I come in?" I called.

No answer. After 10 minutes, I manually overrid the lock, and walked in. She wasn't in here?! Now I was mad. Fontaine would never run away! I knew she wouldn't she's too good to run away! Wait..... Did Finn kidnap her?

I called Kaiko, and Ant.

"Okay ant! We already know you lied to us, but it's sweet you were looking out for your sister. So where is she now?" Kaiko asked. I guess she thought he knew.

"How am I meant to know? I didn't send her out via the secret chute! I just woke up!" Ant half yelled.

"Ant don't raise you voice at your mother. If you just woke up, where could she have gone?" I asked.

"Answer this question first.... How did you find out, and how much?" Ant asked me.

"Well we know about smiling Finn. And we put a camera in her room last night." I replied.

"Okay. So if you've done that, she would have panicked, thrown away the camera, and then dived down her secret tunnel before you came in. My guess, she's with shithead on the dark orca. Or, she's just hiding in the tunnels she built on the aronnax." Ant answered.

"Wait tunnels?!" I asked. She made tunnels in the aronnax?

"Are you sure? She doesn't exactly like that boat." Kaiko said, changing the subject before I could ask.

"That boy has enough stuff up his sleeve to lure Fontaine to do anything! She's never snuck out before!" I yelled.

"Dad. She's sixteen. She has one friend. You can't keep her inside forever." Ant rolled his eyes.

"He's right." Kaiko said.

--------------------------

Finn's pov:

Me and Fontaine jumped on board the Dark Orca. I was gonna take Fontaine around, but then I heard my dad say something about the aronnax.

"Fontaine, wait here." I said. She nodded and smiled at me.