Now he's here......... (Edited)

Yo yo yo😊 hey guys, I'm trying to get through these chapters, so here is another update! Enjoy♥♥♥♥♥♥

----------------------

Finn's pov:

---------------------

It's been six years. After all the shit, I finally left my family. After everything Dad made me do, I am gonna get him back. I finally got accepted Into WOA and got put on a case to stop the Dark Orca.
I was put on the case with someone known as Agent F.
My mind drifted to her. Her eyes, smile, laugh. Ughh why am I thinking about her? She would never forgive me, and I needed to move on.

-------------------

Fontaine's pov:

It's been a crazy week. I haven't seen my family in 6 years, and suddenly they reappear. I've spent alot of time with them. Ant is 18 now, and my girls love him. He is a really good uncle, and he has enjoyed telling them about the adventures we've been on. If I can't find them, I generally only need to look in his room to find them. It's pretty cute.

I got up at 8 this morning. I took a shower, and got them got dressed. Dad had made breakfast, and I woke up Evie and Bella.

They ran in and hugged me, and after breakfast I dressed them and drove them to school. I walked them in, hugged them, and then headed back out.

"Bye guys! Love you!" I called. They waved goodbye at me with big smiles. I got back in the car and drove to work. I was lost in thought, wondering if we'd ever find Lemuria. And could I bring my girls?

Unfortunately I was a little too in my own world to be prepared for what happened next. When I walked into my office, Carla phoned in.

"Fontaine to the office please." She ordered.

I frowned. She didn't often want me. I headed in, and sat down. I noticed someone sitting there next to her, but the person was sitting beside Carla and looking at the floor, facing back to me.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yes Fontaine. We have found someone who has passed all the safety exams and has inside knowledge to the Dark Orca." Carla began.

"Really? Who?" I asked excitedly.

"Well......... I think you might already know him, but um, you can meet each other now." Carla fumbled.

The man turned around and smiled, and I gasped in shock.

"Wait what?! What the fuck are you thinking?! No. No. Not happening." I yelled.

"Fontaine please. He is ready, and you will be in charge of him. Do you understand? You have no choice." Carla hissed.

"No! He will not come near me! He's a monster!" I yelled again.

"You two barely even have to interact. You only need him to do the missions. But rest assured you will not continue working here if you refuse." Carla smirked.

"Fine. I have paperwork to do." I spat, storming out.

I'd had enough. How dare she threaten my job! Over him?! Why would she even want him. I stormed out swearing. As I continued my angry rant, I bumped into my best friend, Jess. She works here too.

"Hey fontaine! What's up?" Jess smiled, either not noticing or just ignoring my bad mood and angry face altogether.

"Ughh. I could kill Carla right now. Finn is here." I hissed.

"Okay, but why not just opt for a different group? I mean, he's a douchebag. You shouldn't have to be near him. How did he even get passed the test and entrance exam? Lied his way through I suppose." She ranted with me.