Cookie Heists

Hey guys! Good news, after careful planning I've decided the future of this book. So don't worry, there will be plenty of Finntaine, twins, and Anteline moments to come!
Enjoy the chapter😁😁😁😁♥♥♥♥♥

----------------------------------

Fontaine's pov: Time skip of approx 2 months:

The last couple of months have been chaos. My belly is looking a lot bigger! We only have one month until the wedding, and a couple weeks before that is the twins birthday. They already want a pet panda.

Finn has made it his habit to read to the baby every night. Each time he does, I feel a sharp boot, he kicks me people, when he hears his daddy! Isn't that adorable??

And Evie and Bella are doing great at school. They have body guards, but they've got a few really sweet friends. Of course there is Eldoris and Ryuku, but Eldoris has a little sister, only by a year. Her name is Ula. Then there is Merlea, she is the same age as Evie and Bella. (the twins are 3 months older, so almost seven. They were born in October) She's a only child and she's very shy around anyone she doesn't know. Then there is pearl, she's a year older than the twins, and she's beautiful. Very strong personality though. An finally there is Lana and Tasi. They're brother and sister, Tasi is older. I've never seen kids stick together so closely, and they are always over at the castle playing together.

So all in all not much has changed. Today Me, Mom and Maddy are going dress shopping with the twins. Jess is coming for a week on the twins birthday, so for now it's just us. Ant has whinged all day that we are gonna kidnap is girlfriend or some shit. But honestly I think he just is too proud to say he misses his girlfriend. Yea he's stubborn.

"Queen Fontaine, what colour do you want the wedding to be? Traditionally, Lemurian weddings are blue and gold, depending on the prefered blue of the bride. But it's not set in stone. Do you have a preference?" My Royal wedding planner Daria asked.

"Oh I'm sorry. I dozed off. Well, I love white, but I also love baby pink and blue. Could we stick with some traditional colours but add a few that I want? We don't want a reception since we're going on our honeymoon straight away." I smiled.

"Of course! Infact. We could do a baby blue, pink and white wedding. For the gold, just wear some gold jewelry and you'll have stuck to tradition." Daria smiled back.

I gave her a thank you hug and then headed out to where Maddy and Mom were waiting for me. The twins were flying around since they were bored.

"Hey sweetie! Ready to go?" Mom asked.

"Sure am! Um, girls, could you please stop flying. I know how tired it makes you." I told them. They huffed and landed, then shot me a reproachful glance for ruining their fun.

"Okay! Let's go shopping! I decided I want white of course, but with baby pink and blue extra colours. So the maid of honour dresses will be pink I think." I said to my family. They nodded, and we started chatting about my other plans for the wedding.

"Okay, so preference for food?" Maddy asked.

"Literally everything at this point." I laughed.

"Okay then! What about Evie and Bella. Flower girls, but what colour dress?" Mom asked.

"I think white. And they can wear flower crowns on their heads. Or maybe just their normal tiaras." I replied as we walked in.

I smiled widely as I took in the shop. It was ranked one of the best in Lemuria, and it did not disappoint! One dress automatically caught my eye and I walked over to take a look while Evie and Bella picked a flower basket each.