The Coronation Part 2

Hey everybody! So after a loooooong weekend, a very boring flight gave me the perfect opportunity to work on part two. Moonlight35472 and rorypondfoster have both given me some suggestions so let's see how it goes! Enjoy♥♥♥♥♥♥

-----------------------------

Fontaine's pov:

After the official standing while people clap ceremony, me and my family stood there and enjoyed the massive dinner and afterparty. I noticed Finn was acting a little nervous and my dad seemed super excited. Ant had his classic "I'm bout to do something evil" face on. So I was on high alert.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the captain of the royal guard walked in with someone behind him.

"Your majesty! I have word that someone sent for these two, just for you. May I present Jess and Bob Mathews." Akuda bowed.

My jaw dropped, and I looked at Finn who grinned back. She was wearing a floor length purple ballgown and her hair was done up, and Bob was wearing a white suit like my dad's. I kissed Finn's cheek and then flung myself at Jess, hugging her tightly.

"Oh my god I can't believe you're here!" I squealed.

She giggled and squeezed me back. "I'm so happy I'm here too! But I can't believe your boyfriend told me before you did." She pretend pouted.

"I'm really sorry. It's been insane, I'm actually the Queen of this place now and the girls are my heirs, Ant is dating Maddy too." I smirked.

She grabbed my hand and danced us around the room. Back when we'd seen them together we'd started shipping them, so this was a big development!

"I really proud of you Fontaine. We can only be here for 3 nights, we have a lot of work to do on the conservation park. But I'll spend as much time with you as I can." Jess grinned.

The girls ran over and grinned at Jess.

"Aunty Jess! You're here!" They screamed happily.

She hugged them and they ran off with her, and she gave me the "we'll talk later" signal before disappearing into the crowd. I watched the girls introduce their new friends, and smiled. I always wanted them to have friends other than each other so this was good!

I walked past the drinks table and grabbed Finn's hand, and he squeezed it reassuringly, he knew I wasn't very comfortable with large crowds. We wandered over to see one of the other guardians when I spotted Ant and Maddy standing against a wall and smirking. They were holding hands all lovey Dovey too, which was cute. But I knew that whether or not it was cute I knew they were going to pull a prank.

Finn didn't notice at first but apparently I'd developed the power of x-ray vision. When I activated it and looked down, I spotted a big long rope that wrapped around a long pillar and wove into the roof. The rope appeared to hold a big bag of blue paint.

Oh hell no! No pranks tonight.

"Finn, look they've got a prank set up, let's go over and ask them about it hey?" I whispered.

Finn laughed and we wandered over. Ant's face contorted into panic and he started sweating.

"Hey bro! Whatcha got there?" I smirked. "Oh and don't lie. I got a new power."

"Um........ Maddy care to help me explain? Maddy? Seriously?!" Ant glared at the spot where Maddy has been. She'd turned herself invisible and disappeared from the crime scene! Smart girl. Although now Ant had to explain it.