News and Important........ Stuff

Hey y'all's! I missed you so much! So as this book comes to a end, I have some news. I'm going to do 2 seperate sequels. Yes, you heard right, 2. But for who? Ah, are you curious? Welp, since no one actually specifically said they wanted a Anteline book, (and because I don't think I could really do it that well) I've decided to make a story for both Evie and Bella. There will be exclusive scenes in both of them for Anteline and Finntaine moments, but these books are specially for the girls. If you have any requests for what you'd like to see, could you please leave them here with me? I'll see if I can add them.

So, now that you know where we stand, who's up for some sneak peaks from both books?

(-----Bella's Book, Yet to be titled. Suggestions?------)

"Ah! Ryuku what the hell?" I yelled, ducking as he tried to throw the glitter bomb at me.

"Seriously you two? It's supposed to be mine and Eldoris engagement party next weekend and you can't even stop arguing or pranking each other for less than a minute?! Get out Ryuku." Evie growled in frustration at us.

Ryuku bowed and smirked, threw the glitter bomb at me before running out.

"You motherfucker! Get your ass back here!" I yelled after him.

"Bella! You were suppose to make him not be an asshole this week, not more of one! What is going on?!" Evie frowned.

"Um need I remind you he's hated me since the day after we got engaged? It's not my fault! I've tried everything! I even tried to have his cufflinks from his Mom repaired, and he laughed in my face and stormed away!" I hissed.

"I know. He's insane. But you guys have to get along. You're supposed to be engaged. You have to play a part! Need I remind you that you're supposed to bear at least 2 children before your second anniversary?" Evie smirked.

I knew I blushed, and I could feel her reading my thoughts.

"Okay. Focus. We need to-

"Ah, sorry to interrupt, but your parents want us all for a picnic by the lanterns. Eldoris is already there. I have to accompany you." Ryuku interrupted, pointing to me.

I rolled my eyes and ran into my cupboard to get changed. Then I did my hair and makeup and Ryuku the douche escorted me to the picnic spot.

(-------- Evie's story, Also untitled. Ideas?-------- )

"Morning Princess! Oh, and good morning to you to, little sister." Eldoris smiled at me, making me blush and turn away. Bella rolled her eyes at us and smiled at him.

"Morning big bro. Ready to go? So glad we don't need guards at school." Bella chuckled.

"True, I mean, if they knew we were royalty it would be impossible." I squeaked, finally finding my voice. Yes, Eldoris does have a habit of doing that to me.

Eldoris pulled open the door for us both and bowed as we walked in, making me grin at his cuteness.

"Oi, eldorkis, quit being a weirdo. We're at school, member?" Bella ordered, hugging me and then running off.

She sent me a message with a smirky Winky face and I gulped loudly before opening my locker. Incase you haven't noticed, I have a major crush on my fiance. Sounds weird, right? Well, it is.

----------------

End of the sneak peek! What did you think? I hope it's good because this is important information. So yea, 2 books, this is the trailer so to speak and I have to go! Bye guys, love you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥